Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: XGLOBAL Markets

XGLOBAL Markets

We discuss the company XGLOBAL Markets in this topic.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Hi All,

XGLOBAL Markets has just released 5 new currency pairs including CADSGD, CHFSGD, GBPSGD, HKDJPY and SGDJPY.

The new currencies went live in MT4 wc Monday 23 June 2014 following clients request. With the same philosophy of offering one account type with extremely competitive conditions, these pairs come in line with our goals and are delivered with the same favorable trading conditions to all clients.

Let us know if you have any questions
    Pantelis

Hello IAFT traders!

We have lowered the spreads of our Aussie pairs and now clients can trade the AUDUSD at 0.9 pips and AUDJPY at 1.2 pips both without commissions or overnight fees. Details of our latest spreads can be found on the spreads and contract specification pages on our site.

Let us know should you have any questions.

That is a good News, indeed. This is almost what Traders are looking out for, when it comes to choosing a Broker in Forex Trading. I am also happy to hear this improvement.

That is a nice thing about it, indeed. It is nearly what exactly Professionals are usually looking out for, on the subject of picking a Broker with Currency trading. I will be in addition pleased to find out this advancement.

That may be a an enhancement, genuinely. This is exactly basically the things Stock traders really are taking care of, in the case of finding a Adviser for Forex. Now i'm equally prepared to discover this approach enchancment.

That could be a any progress, unquestionably. This is exactly simply the matters Keep stock traders really are working on, if you are picking up a Agent just for Foreign exchange trading. Now i'm each prepared to learn about this approach enchancment.
    Last edited by Moderator; 09-01-2014 at 07:46 AM. Reason: bonus hunting

Nice to hear all of your positive comments. As we increase our client base we are able to make these changes for our clients, all we need to make it happen is demand.

xglobal market is a very good place where we safe our money and this company inshure us to increase our income and safe our capital,throgh the all in one trading accounts they enshure usto provides to acces in all benefits of trade with xgloble

xglobal market could be a superb place wherever we have a tendency to safe our cash and this company inshure North American country to extend our financial gain and safe our capital,throgh the dead one mercantilism accounts they enshure usto provides to acces all told advantages of trade with xgloble

Quote Originally Posted by Pantelis View Post
    Hi All,

XGLOBAL Markets has just released 5 new currency pairs including CADSGD, CHFSGD, GBPSGD, HKDJPY and SGDJPY.

The new currencies went live in MT4 wc Monday 23 June 2014 following clients request. With the same philosophy of offering one account type with extremely competitive conditions, these pairs come in line with our goals and are delivered with the same favorable trading conditions to all clients.

Let us know if you have any questions
    Pantelis
    That is really good news for the clients of this broker and i think this post will be helpful for them although i am not the client of this broker but i am also happy to see this good news in here.