Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sirix web trader

Sirix web trader

liteforex has recently launched Sirix web trader, seems very good , but has anyone tried its performance.

Never but i just know and browse some of the review, it seem this one is new and not many new reviews also, it means not popular enough yet. But from the site overall their feature is just like what it exist in other platform, what makes difference that this is HTML5 based platform.

Web trading facility is for all any time we can open from simple browser and log in to access our tradings. This is good facility from lite forex and other broker have also launched this trading plat form and enjoying a lot of services and facilities with this trading platform.

This is from LiteForex, many of their features is basically same just like the other web trading platform, what makes it different because it comes from liteforex which already has users, and also it seems gained more popularity but step by step will rise.

I have only seen this from Liteforex even though I have not taken time to check other brokers that support it. What I don't really understand is how it works because this one doesn't need you to download it or install anything. It also has a copy trading platform.

Quote Originally Posted by Decub View Post
    I have only seen this from Liteforex even though I have not taken time to check other brokers that support it. What I don't really understand is how it works because this one doesn't need you to download it or install anything. It also has a copy trading platform.
    yes it's best facility from anywhere we don't need to install trading plat form it's fast and can run in any browser simply we need basic flash player and it's easy with different trading strategies now it's with different indicators also.

@mars i do think here that is the same like web trading platform as well because you have to be able to understand here that we can be able to trade with web platform with using the software's to trade as well.

Web trader facility is awesome in this broker we can any time from anywhere with browser can open our account in online meta trader with web graphics and it's also so much usable to copy and social trading.
    Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

Quote Originally Posted by winta2007 View Post
    @mars i do think here that is the same like web trading platform as well because you have to be able to understand here that we can be able to trade with web platform with using the software's to trade as well.
    This is a web platform, what do you tihnk that it is not the same, just try it by yourself if you don't believe in me. Also i think that sirix is another new web platform and i think it tooks around 2-3 years before there are more people that accept it.

Quote Originally Posted by Decub View Post
    This is made for litforex but still open to the others and the creator seems like Liteforex too, so in order to earn better income through new platform, LF traders must use it. It seems there will be social trading feature inside.