Page 1 of 129 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading with Instincts in Forex?

Trading with Instincts in Forex?

Many traders have the foresight about the markets and can say that where the markets or the rates of the currencies will move and this is what i would call as a traders Instincts.

Do you trade with the Instincts?

Re: Trading with Instincts in Forex?

Many time when i am trading i can see that i know where the markets will go and thus i can take the advantage in trading from them. But i was not able to discuss this and good thing that you have mentioned this topic now.

Instincts do have a role to play in the Forex :i-m_so_happy:

A lot of trader do the trading on their lucks and on predictions so it is a normal thing because our instincts means our intutions which directly comes out from our heart , so as we all know that in this field we don't have to use our heart , the only thing that which we have to use is only our mind , because this business is all about your mind.
    DOING HARD WORK IS NOT THE KEY TO GET THE SUCCESS , YOU HAVE TO BECOME A SMART HARD WORKER TO GET THE WHOLE SUCCESS.

Well those traders who have this type of instincts must be good traders themselves as wisdom comes from experience only. They are smart enough to guess market movement and profit from it . I wont say they win by sheer luck as they must be applying some sort of analysis in their mind to guess this type of moves. I am a learner in forex and I am not smart enough to earn this way using instincts.

Well trading with foresightedness and traders instinct is the best way and only right way to go about forex trading and as a forex trader we should have knowledge of these markets and do our analysis and study and then make predictions of these markets and perform our trades and not just place our trades in any direction and wait for luck to favor it.So it is good to place trade wit h our instincts.

IF a trader already get a lot of experience in her trading he can make a decision how to entry market on how to not entry market just use his insting..A lot of experienced trader use naked trading strategy as her main strategy, and its strategy already proven as a really profitable strategy.

Definitely the indicator very important to analyze the market
    but i think it is depend on your trading style, There are those who like naked trading and others like trading with indicators :download:

I think that instinct plays an important role on our trades. If technical analysis confirms our instinct, its a good sign, otherwise it is better to abstain.

Trading without analysis

Some people open trade without proper analysis and some time they earn a good amount from that trade, is it good to trade without proper analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by juni_khan View Post
    Some people open trade without proper analysis and some time they earn a good amount from that trade, is it good to trade without proper analysis.

It is possible if a trader can predict the market trend according to his feelings. But it is risky and it looks like a gambling.