Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What Forex may be compared with?

What Forex may be compared with?

How do you think what can you compare Forex market with?

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Stock? well i think that forex has only one way to earn. We buy and sell or vice versa. Stock in the other hand can do the same thing forex did. What makes it different that we can earn dividend from stock, also one disadvantages of stock is that scope of forex is bigger compared to stock which limited to one country stock exchange.

There are so many business it can be compared with as there are many business as well. And it depends on the individual. For me, there is no business it can be compared with. Forex trading is the best business on its own.

Quote Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
    There are so many business it can be compared with as there are many business as well. And it depends on the individual. For me, there is no business it can be compared with. Forex trading is the best business on its own.
    Forex is high risk business, and it is better to compared forex with the other high risk business. One the other business that we can compared with is Futures. Especially for commodity like Corn, Palm Oil, and some others. In forex it is only few metals and also few commodities. Mostly in Forex is currencies trading.

It might be more relevant if we compare the forex market with few nearby relatives business such as stocks or binary trading, but has so far seen from the level of their popularity, then I saw only the forex broker who dare give new blow to recruit many new traders, somehow in the future with the stock and binary v...

personally i believe forex trading is just like any other business we might be doing and this is why we need to approach with a concept that the business is not some get rich program,money is only made in this business when we have better understanding and good approach to trade

Quote Originally Posted by sindarin View Post
    Forex is high risk business, and it is better to compared forex with the other high risk business. One the other business that we can compared with is Futures. Especially for commodity like Corn, Palm Oil, and some others. In forex it is only few metals and also few commodities. Mostly in Forex is currencies trading.
    Futures is nice, i prefer to compared it with Stock or Binary maybe? . And i agree with you that forex is high risk business, but with better management we can lowering the risk. One thing that i know here that forex could be compared to many kind of jobs and business, since Forex is about money too.

Quote Originally Posted by frontman View Post
    Futures is nice, i prefer to compared it with Stock or Binary maybe? . And i agree with you that forex is high risk business, but with better management we can lowering the risk. One thing that i know here that forex could be compared to many kind of jobs and business, since Forex is about money too.
    Well, stock exchange is the close competitor of forex trading. But then, forex trading being risky is something common with other business as we are to be able to control the risk our self. That is one great advantage of forex trading.

Quote Originally Posted by Sina View Post
    Well, stock exchange is the close competitor of forex trading. But then, forex trading being risky is something common with other business as we are to be able to control the risk our self. That is one great advantage of forex trading.
    really what you are but if your online stock trading will also be able to control themselves so that trade with so that should be done is that we should try to make better trades just to get the results that will benefit and I am sure in the forex and stock trading as it seems but only different aspects of the analysis

Some people tend comparing forex and stock. Forgetting that forex is a decentralized market and stock is a centralized market. The two market are not the same and also forex is a 24 hour business.