Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Which pair do you trade with?

Which pair do you trade with?

Which pair do you prefer to trade with and why?

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

i started with the major pairs. That is EURUSD mostly. The pair has more movement and is quite good for newbies. But then, as time goes by I have to advance into other pairs.

I prefer major pairs, but mostly EURUSD, GBPUSD, and USDJPY. AUDUSD and NZDUSD are actually good for some time but not for any time. and when there are NFP or retail sales I tried to trade with all major pairs.

I have so many pairs which I trade nothing in particular. All I do is to analyze the pairs I am able trading and I will also read news. One important thing is analyzing the pair we want to trade. I trade major and cross pairs.

am a swing trader in this business and i dont trade much so i have many pairs to be trade, ranging from indices to currency, i dont based my trading on a particular pair i trade only pair that give trade-able signal.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker View Post
    I have so many pairs which I trade nothing in particular. All I do is to analyze the pairs I am able trading and I will also read news. One important thing is analyzing the pair we want to trade. I trade major and cross pairs.
    Cross pair is quite volatile to each other especially for pairs like GBPJPY and EURJPY. Trader who choose this pair must know that they will face this kind of fast market, especially if you are who trade during news.

I mainly trade in USDJPY and USDEUR, I trade in these currency pairs instead of the metals because these currency pairs prove more profitable to me rather than the metals like gold which I tried once and got significant loss, so I am good with currency pairs.

Quote Originally Posted by frontman View Post
    Cross pair is quite volatile to each other especially for pairs like GBPJPY and EURJPY. Trader who choose this pair must know that they will face this kind of fast market, especially if you are who trade during news.
    Well, also they have more spreads too. Trading the major pairs has been the pairs I have prefered to trade. And as of the crosses. I have heard a lot about trading it mostly during NPF and will give it a trial.

I love the pair were still associated with usd. like eur/usd, aud/usd and usd/jpy. because in daily trading, I much find some fundamental and technical analysis that provides a good signal for the open position.

Quote Originally Posted by aqibwi View Post
    I love the pair were still associated with usd. like eur/usd, aud/usd and usd/jpy. because in daily trading, I much find some fundamental and technical analysis that provides a good signal for the open position.
    EURUSD must be the most prominent pair that many traders prefer to trade with, aside from that i am sure GBPUSD, as pound gain more status aside from Euro. USDCHF is good for carry trade so preffered by some traders.