Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex - main or additional income?

Forex - main or additional income?

In this topic you may discuss the question if Forex main or additional income is.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

In my opinion it is suggested to take forex as an additional income because making a living with Forex is really difficult . As we all know in Forex some times we may be in profits and some times we may be in loss , So if we make Forex as a main income then we need to surely face many difficulties .

Forex is such a business where a trader can take it as a part time or full time business . So it is suggested to do a offline work/Job as a full time and take Forex as a part time . So here the benefit is we can enjoy both the incomes . So i basically treat Forex as a additional income .

In my view forex trading should be taken as an additional source of income and not a main source of income, I think that we should always be having another main income source and take trading for additional earning, a main source is needed to support trading in case we have losses, to make capital investment again.

It actually depends on the person who is doing the business in the sense that some choose to trade as part time that way it is an additional income. And can be a full time income source. For me, it is going to be my main source of income.

Some individuals i encountered totally bought idea of becoming a milionaire in 3 months throught forex trading.While it is not an impossible undertaking(since it is a function of how much forex leverage used and the amounth of capital),it is not an approach that should be encouraged to lower to middle income wage earners.

In my own opinion, main or additional income does not change anything. In forex how to make profit is tough. Traders will spend a lot of time to trade better and making more profit. Because it is flexible we can make forex as additional income when we have main job and we are unemployment temporary or not, forex could be main income to support our life.

To me it is an additonal income source for me. I have other business I do offline and ife I should invest more into the business . I can afford the risk so I am taking it on a part time business.

This is a very interesting topic to be honest, and as long as you know admin, that I don't have another income aside from forex business, so it's like my decision is forced to make a forex as my main income, and I'm very grateful because you want to provide this forum for my better progress in forex trading.

trading is a concept and it the way one treat it will determine if one will make good profit in the business,forex can be done as a full tiem job and it can be done as part term just,the set of traders that trade the market as full time dont even sit with the pc all day,because there always swing trade the market or trade long

Quote Originally Posted by seeker View Post
    To me it is an additonal income source for me. I have other business I do offline and ife I should invest more into the business . I can afford the risk so I am taking it on a part time business.
    That is fine if you treat it as additional income, for me forex still additional income because i am in college, and i don't trade whole day, only during afternoon until night so i can say that it is additional income for me, since i also don't trade everyda too.