Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading QUANTITY OR QUALITY?

Trading QUANTITY OR QUALITY?

There are many pairs in the market to trade.

And many traders will end up opening trade on every single pairs.
    Now my question is. Is it good to trade on many pairs or to trade a single pair which has more probability of making more profits. Should we risk our capital on such single pair?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Fxnewbie View Post
    There are many pairs in the market to trade.

And many traders will end up opening trade on every single pairs.
    Now my question is. Is it good to trade on many pairs or to trade a single pair which has more probability of making more profits. Should we risk our capital on such single pair?

Thanks.
    Very logical one you have made here. And I think you have a point. But. Trading many pairs is less risky due to you will possibly win on some while you win on the other ones. But when trading a single pair. You are breaching the rules of risk managment. For when you money is gone it is gone.

It's hard to decide, well i prefer quality but sometimes the market trend and my capital does not allow me to get a quality profit,so i must trick it with quantity and trying to get more pips, or more than one pair at nearly one trading time.

clearly the more important is the quality. because the quality is the most principal trading to take advantage. if we multiply the number of trades without a good quality trading. then we will lose in a short time.

Quote Originally Posted by aqibwi View Post
    clearly the more important is the quality. because the quality is the most principal trading to take advantage. if we multiply the number of trades without a good quality trading. then we will lose in a short time.
    Yes,i agree with you. Quality is more important than quantity. If our trading has good quality, i think quantity will follow. In forex, we must improve our trading skills. And we also can learn from our experience to get more knowledge about forex that we can use to make our skill be better.

trading is not about how many position one might have open when trading it about how sure one his with his trading position opened when trading,this is why we need to make time to understand how to do proper trading analysis when trading the market.

I think that we should go one by one and not go for many pairs all at once when we are especially a newbie in forex trading, going with just one pair is good enough and we might get confused if we trade in several pairs.

Quote Originally Posted by freshtrader View Post
    Yes,i agree with you. Quality is more important than quantity. If our trading has good quality, i think quantity will follow. In forex, we must improve our trading skills. And we also can learn from our experience to get more knowledge about forex that we can use to make our skill be better.
    Quality means higher lot size with smaller pips or vice versa. You also must trade only during the right time and don't trade by instinct alone, since it will lead to bigger loss for you. In the end trading Quality is the best kind of trading in foreign exchange.

It is good to trade on potential pairs and not having many pairs and actually remember that you amre mitting your account in more higher risk for the more the pairs the higher the lot size.

Scalpers I have learnt will benefits from trading quantity and then the swing traders make more profits from trading quality. So it depends on the kind of trading method been used by a trader