Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Will forex ever come to an end?

Will forex ever come to an end?

Hello all.

There are so many questions running through my mind about this business and I decide to share.

So many business suffers from bankruptcy. But forex trading has been existing for long. Officially since 1970. Which got me thinking. Will forex trading ever come to an end like most business do.?

Thanks..

As long as there are more currencies in this world even only 2 currencies that exist, Forex will be still exist. If you want to see forex end then unite all the country currencies under one banner, or just eliminate all human in this world.

true, the forex business will never end. forex business is always there, which changed only the traders and brokers are able to survive in the forex market. with good trading management. we also can maintain the account for a long time. but it takes a lot of practice.

Well I am not sure that whether it would come to an end or not, the end of trading depends on a lot of factors since there is not only one broker there are a lot of brokers so if one ends the others would be there probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Fxnewbie View Post
    Hello all.

There are so many questions running through my mind about this business and I decide to share.

So many business suffers from bankruptcy. But forex trading has been existing for long. Officially since 1970. Which got me thinking. Will forex trading ever come to an end like most business do.?

Thanks..
    i guess you have answer the question yourselves,forex came into being when gold was de-value to be used as mean of exchange all over the world in the 70's,so if you want to stop forex you have to stop world exchange and that mean no banks,no insurance company and financial institute and the then forex will die.

Quote Originally Posted by dkarev View Post
    i guess you have answer the question yourselves,forex came into being when gold was de-value to be used as mean of exchange all over the world in the 70's,so if you want to stop forex you have to stop world exchange and that mean no banks,no insurance company and financial institute and the then forex will die.
    and no human also, it will be hard or at least all of US, China, Russia, and UK also Japan want to convert their money backed by gold. And with that forex will surely slowly will come to an end.

Well. Nothing like the end of forex trading coming to an end. Forex trading is a business which has been existing for long so what can make it come to an end since it is decentralized business.

In as much as we are using currency in the world then forex trading is never coming to an end. It is the best business online and prior to our knowledge we will be able to become successful traders.

The business will still remain the same and is not going to come to an end due to forex reading is a business which has to do with currencies and the whole world makes use of currencies with different values so there still will be exchanging going on.

Forex can't end because it is not just the retail traders that are involved in it. As a matte Rte of fact, trading as a business is something that you don't take as that which would end someday because there are really a lot of people, organization and countries involved in it.