Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 95% newbies are losing: why are you still trading.?

95% newbies are losing: why are you still trading.?

Despite the 95 percent of newbies who are losing their money and you are still interested in the business, why?
    Any reason?

Any reason? Yes, They loss because of giving up. As far as i know there is 2 early stages of forex. First is baby stage and early stage. Mostly giving up in early stage. As they think forex is tough and doesn't worthed for them then they stop it. But the main reason is lack of knowledge and only using instinct.

Well, it was only partially newbies. instead all the newbies are failing at an early stage. because they are not going to learn, if they do not feel a failure and a mistake. with the number of errors, then a newbie will have better trading solutions for the future.

We are doing this just because of ourselves, we are making profit in this business so we are doing it, whenever we lost it totally, we will leave this business like other did.

I think that we should be full of hope and not let our confidence down, if we lose hope then it is all over for us in my view, I am trading because I know that I have the potential to earn in it so I try to give in my efforts.

basically trading is about passion and not all the traders or newbies that come into this business are suppose to be here,so only traders that have passion will continue trading even after many losses and sleepless night but someone without passion will surely quit,but if you are passion you will keep making research and review until you understand

Lol. With my experience I have find out that those who are losing their money has got no knowledge. I have tested the business and can tell that you only lose when you have poor knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharegist View Post
    Lol. With my experience I have find out that those who are losing their money has got no knowledge. I have tested the business and can tell that you only lose when you have poor knowledge.
    Mostly of them does not have any knowledge i also see that is the fair punishment for them, they are losing because of it. Later, they also don't have any skills how to manage their emotion well, usually they love to revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by sindarin View Post
    Mostly of them does not have any knowledge i also see that is the fair punishment for them, they are losing because of it. Later, they also don't have any skills how to manage their emotion well, usually they love to revenge.
    I concur with you that is the simple reason why there are more newbies losing their money in the business. So therefore forex trading require knowledge before we can succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Fxnewbie View Post
    Despite the 95 percent of newbies who are losing their money and you are still interested in the business, why?
    Any reason?
    The newbies are still trading because this is the business where we have to show some patience and if you dont have patience then your forex career will be very short. With the patience we can recover lost trades.