Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: No deposit bonus accounts

No deposit bonus accounts

We discuss the advantages and disadvantages of Non Deposit Bonus accounts in this topic.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

I know the last time a lot of brokers who offer no deposit bonuses. profits will certainly attract the beginner who wants to try real trading without the risk of losing money. so that beginners, feel cool and addictive trading. and seniors may also participate to take this opportunity. However, shortcomings of this promotion is the number of requirements. so that sometimes makes the traders were disappointed not to be able to take profit. for violation of the agreement.

well i have never participate in any no deposit promo but i think it a tricky way to get traders to join a broker because the broker hold the right to cancel one bonus at anytime and i have heard people complaining about their account being banned because there are making profit,even some post for bonus site do this.

Trading having the bonus to trade with has been helping a lot of people. But here is my advice. While trading with bonus add some of your money too. So that when huge profits is been made so that they will not cancel your profits.

Non deposit bonus account as far as i know and based on my experience only has advatanges. It gives traders a chance to trade especially to newbie who want to trade but does not have money, also it is accelarate the process of earning and learning, since we have nothing to loss

Okay. I have this things which baffles me. The money brokers are paying upon profits made from the non deposited bonus. How do they recover from it. Or are they making the money from the traders spread? Like iaft they give us money here how do they make it back?

basically there is no shortage of no deposit bonus, because it is an opportunity that is offered by brokers so we can not deny anything, but sometimes a rather complicated bonus requirements would be very inconvenient for traders to utilize it.

very nice if we could do a trade without a deposit bonus to your account and get a bonus from the broker, and this will make us be able to continue to thrive in this trade for the better and will continue to make us successful in this trade later if we could do a trade with no deposit bonus so with so we as traders will not have to spend their own capital

Quote Originally Posted by sindarin View Post
    Non deposit bonus account as far as i know and based on my experience only has advatanges. It gives traders a chance to trade especially to newbie who want to trade but does not have money, also it is accelarate the process of earning and learning, since we have nothing to loss
    In addition it has also been the reason why so many peopke has been able to know the business. Well, to be frank that attracted me to the business and honestly must say that it is really helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
    In addition it has also been the reason why so many peopke has been able to know the business. Well, to be frank that attracted me to the business and honestly must say that it is really helpful
    because many people are afraid of losing money in the early stages of the trade. but all traders know that forex traders will make addiction. so, a broker strategy very well in attracting customers with a sale like this.