Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret of Forex market popularity

Secret of Forex market popularity

You can continue to discuss the statement "Secret of Forex market popularity is..."

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

I think, influence the development of the Internet is the main reason why forex became popular from year by year. moreover, now has many mobile users are able to attract people to know and practice trading. in addition, many affiliate broker or ib also instrumental in the development of forex.

There might not be any hidden secret, the main thing which has made forex popular in my view is that anyone can come into this field even the retired ones or the students with no experience at all, so as it is an open field for everyone that is one reason why it is popular so much.

basically trading will continue to be popular due to the unlimited fund one can make in this business but the truth is that before a dime can be made in this business one need to have made time to learn and understand how to trade the market the kinda understanding we are having determine our success.

Quote Originally Posted by aqibwi View Post
    I think, influence the development of the Internet is the main reason why forex became popular from year by year. moreover, now has many mobile users are able to attract people to know and practice trading. in addition, many affiliate broker or ib also instrumental in the development of forex.
    First i think because of its turnover, if you said to someone that there are about $2 trillion amount of money that circulated in spot trading alone they will be surprised. I agree with internet but that is not the main reason. For what you have a business which could be done through internet but only give you around $10 per month or year for example.

One most hidden secrets why most people are not into the busness is because we can make free trading bonus online. That has made so many people to be able to join the business regardless the lose.

The secret is the internet growth. So many people now makes good amount of money over the internet. And also more broker into the business has made the business more popular as they are promoting their services.

I agree with that @aqibwi no Internet, no Forex because every thing done here needs high speed Internet connectivity.
    And as long as people are making Money from it, makes it to be introduced to the Newbies because everyone likes to work from Home or from Bed.

It is just the potentials. Forex has got a lot of potentials and there is nothing as sweet as earning from the comfort of your own home.More so, earning even with a very little investment. This is one thing almost everyone eyes and one thing that is difficult to find in other businesses.

Both because of forex has a good technology, as well as the use of the margin that attracted a lot of interest among the bottom to the middle class to join forex. The technology that i mean is internet and the use of trading software platform.