Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What are the things you enjoy in forex?

What are the things you enjoy in forex?

since i started trading forex i found out that i read virtually things that has to do with forex trading and its has made me to know certain things that are happening in other country outside mine.

mainly few things are here which are very interested things. like from our own country we trade on other country session. and also we make dollar. and flexible time to trade. quick profit. and return is much more than other business. which is not comparable.

There are lot of things I enjoy. The profits. The convenience. Because with forex trading we can make money from home without stressing ourselves to go to office at all days.

generally handful of items are generally in this article which can be very engaged items. like via our own state most of us buy and sell on some other state period. and as well most of us create greenback. and versatile time for you to buy and sell. speedy earnings. and returning is significantly in excess of some other business. and that is not equivalent.

In my view mainly the one ting which all traders enjoy while doing forex trading is the profits, profits is the thing which encourages and cheers up a forex trader and makes him remain in this business and continue forex trading with the same ambition.

Quote Originally Posted by fxrestrict View Post
    There are lot of things I enjoy. The profits. The convenience. Because with forex trading we can make money from home without stressing ourselves to go to office at all days.
    Yes, it is very convinent way to earn, but again there is a risk for you. You can trade without much feeling about it then you will lose, I also enjoy forex as home business, aside from that we can make nice income from this business.

There is a number of matters I love. The earnings. All the handiness. As by means of forex you can easlily make money using place lacking being concerned by ouselves check out work ın any way months.

successful traders have learned ability to trade without emotion.This does not mean that they do not care about the outcome of their trade so they don't enjoying to trade,so better traders can accept that there be both winning and losing so trade can go without fear and greed

well i enjoy each and every moment in trading and most importantly i enjoy profit in this trading and i enjoyed when even i face loss but still work again with new passion that passion and strong feeling i enjoyed each and everything in this business

Quote Originally Posted by adil007 View Post
    In my view mainly the one ting which all traders enjoy while doing forex trading is the profits, profits is the thing which encourages and cheers up a forex trader and makes him remain in this business and continue forex trading with the same ambition.
    i do this trading in my remain of the day time when i am free ,i get knowledge of different article which is used in this trading and from this trading i earn more money as a profit ,the profit of this trading is more enjoyable for me and make my aim clear from this trading also.