Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: important things to find market trend.

Lightbulb important things to find market trend.

according to my trading experience i can say there are few things which has quite good importance no professional trader cant deny their importance cause trader use them to predict market trend short and long term trend. these things are
    1 support and resistance
    2 trend line
    3 pivot points

so i suggest traders to who are newbie in forex they need to learn them first to understand market movement well.

in my opinion the peoples who are new comer in the forex trade system must read the conditions of the of the market, because every day market becomes a new trend , there fore we use our skills best , our time line , our currency values and our capital according to the trend of the market

newbies must keep eye on the market.they need to analyse market.and after this yo can use your best skills to make a good trade for geting profit.

finding the trend tells on the market movement and that will be good for traders in order to know the right order to place. Whether to but or sell.

The trendline is very very important in trend finding because it is with the trend line that you can be able to discover the trend. I'm also sure that making use of the RSI is good to know the strength of that indicator.

Quote Originally Posted by romeo View Post
    according to my trading experience i can say there are few things which has quite good importance no professional trader cant deny their importance cause trader use them to predict market trend short and long term trend. these things are
    1 support and resistance
    2 trend line
    3 pivot points

so i suggest traders to who are newbie in forex they need to learn them first to understand market movement well.
    basically the 2 most important thing trend and support and resistance level,pivot is only to determine where support and resistance might be located and if one understand how to use horizontal trend-line properly it can be use in place of pivot point,this is what price action trade use.

well, I will always stick with major trend. I use big time frame to point it out and then, search the best entry spot to catch maximum profit, on smaller time frame. we can use moving average to read the trend at a glance.

The trend line is very important in trend finding because it is with the trend line that you can be able to discover the trend. I am also difinite that making usr of the RSI is nice to know the strenght of that indicator

I think this is only for traders who only focused in this strategy, and according to me we can using news to find the trend market. How? By looking at the news result for example the latest EUR interest rate which dropped by ECB, and that is bad if we buy EUR so many people tend to spend it by selling to the other pair commonly CHF, GBP, JPY, and USD for sure.

In this case we will see that EUR will keep weakening against other pairs especially to those i said above. Pretty Simple isn't it? But remember this is only for high impact news i don't recommend it for low impact news and also this ways to find trend market is not always true, the rate is ranging from 70%-80%.

Funny enough I know of one which is the support and resistance level. Once I have been able to find the support and resistance level. You can draw accurate trend depending on the market movement at that moment.