Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: is forex trading business is better than any other genral business?

is forex trading business is better than any other genral business?

dear i want to ask that there are lot of online ways and business where we can also earn a handsome amount of money but why the forex trading is the better way to earn money

personal i believe trading is the best on-line job for someone willing to do sit at home job,though trading is not easy and the truth is that good amount can be made in this business only when we understand the business and how to manage the risk

Well in my view forex trading is just a platform like other online platforms and indeed it is a good one but one cannot determine forex trading as the best business in my view whether as online or in general.

There ar some other online business as well and as a matter of fact forex trading by far is more better than all online business which I have come through. But you see. Forex trading is also risky.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker View Post
    There ar some other online business as well and as a matter of fact forex trading by far is more better than all online business which I have come through. But you see. Forex trading is also risky.
    all types of businesses that have their respective advantages possible in my opinion that forex has the advantage when we can see that this has a chance to forex trading anywhere we want because forex can be done because we have a free chance a matter of time

When you come into world of business,they have levels how it operate.so each of every business has its kind of good and loss side like wise forex market,forex has its own kind of good and bad

Forex trading has over 6trillion US dollars in circulation. That alone tells on the amount of money people are investing all because they've seen the potentials. And also in addition forex trading is a 24 hours opened market.

Quote Originally Posted by Sina View Post
    Forex trading has over 6trillion US dollars in circulation. That alone tells on the amount of money people are investing all because they've seen the potentials. And also in addition forex trading is a 24 hours opened market.
    forex trading for me is better than every other type of trade and business if you can count the benefit of forex I think you will be able to start this business but first of all the business need your skills and knowledge to succeed

Actually forex trading is online business and it's all about currency exchange but it's have much potential than other sources of earning online it's better to join this if we want to earn big it's have so much profit than other business that are online.
    Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

Well forex trading has it's own advantages and disadvantages so one cannot state it as best, although it seems to be better than many online investment places like hyips but I cannot yet say it as best, maybe experts might say it.