Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which one is more effective in learning DEMO or CENT account.

Which one is more effective in learning DEMO or CENT account.

So many traders who has made use of the demo account still do lose on real account, although they can trade comfortably on the demo trading account. So to this. I think the problem is due to the demo is not real, therefore it doesn't offer the absolute needed knowledge.
    On the other hand cent account is just a real account where we can trade with as low as one dollar. Learning there seems more effective as per my experience

what do you think?

there is no better place to learn how to trade than the demo,at least this is what my mentor told me,the demo account is the most important place when we are new the main reason why people that are good with the demo end up losing with real account,it because there refuse to follow money management with their real account

I have been makinng use of the demo account, and when ever I trade on real I get more pressure, now I see the reason why. Please can you share with me the brokers with cent account? Thanks for the guide.

Quote Originally Posted by fxrestrict View Post
    I have been makinng use of the demo account, and when ever I trade on real I get more pressure, now I see the reason why. Please can you share with me the brokers with cent account? Thanks for the guide.
    Such is the reality when we do trade using a demo account then this will be never be any pressure in the trade, but when we use a real account then there will be a lot of pressure and when there requires a real account of how to trade with low risk so as not to stress too large

Some times due to the demo account has nothing to do with emotion. After which someone has learnt from the demo account the person kinda do have emotional problems that way will lose.

Learning is meant for the demo account. But some how I have actually been able to know that some brokers made the demo account to entice more traders, therefore making demo more prone to success.

Well if we compare cent and demo then cent is more batter then demo because traders do trading free of fear in demo but they can not make good trading in real but in cent account when thet do trading and lose one dollor they do trading with care and attention.

Quote Originally Posted by somi View Post
    Well if we compare cent and demo then cent is more batter then demo because traders do trading free of fear in demo but they can not make good trading in real but in cent account when thet do trading and lose one dollor they do trading with care and attention.
    That is to say that the demo some how makes traders lousy. Thus, they actually thinks that they are good trader and only to keep failing on the real account. But cent will help them master their emotions.

i see couple of comment inhere encouraging cent account to demo account,well it normal to think this way when we are new but i can tell it only a matter of time before we find ourselves with the demo again because our cent account has hit MC,all i cant say is that without the demo account there will not be real account

first is trade on demo account. there, traders use virtual money which enabling them to conduct safe practice. does not necessary to losing real money when they are get losses and margin call. while if skills improve, they can start to take live practice. spend small amount of money to make sure that they are able to adapt with real risk and pressure of real market.