Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 135

Thread: how we can improve our trading skills and knowledge ?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    251

    how we can improve our trading skills and knowledge ?

    dear as every person said that we have good trading skills and good knowledge to trade in the forex market so then we can earn the Money in the forex so tell me how we can make good trading skills in forex

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    4,561
    Quote Originally Posted by azhar24434 View Post
    dear as every person said that we have good trading skills and good knowledge to trade in the forex market so then we can earn the Money in the forex so tell me how we can make good trading skills in forex
    You can improve your trading skills by keep praciticing, also increasing your knowledge by read some forex's material to help yourselves intact. Improve your trading skills resulted to the bigger profit result.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    11,082
    hone your trading skills by trade on demo account. there, traders can take practice and observe the market. without necessary to losing real money. since fund used to trade virtual only. and as far as traders unable to be consistent and make profits more than losses, they can't jump trading on live account.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    137
    you can improve your trading skills by doing constant practice on demo account because demo gives us real market experience without losses real money you can also increase you knowledge buy follow some trading material..

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    318
    hone your trading skills by trad on demo account there are traders can take partical and absreve tha market necessary to losing real money you can improve your trading skilll by keep paractice your knowledge by read some forex meteraial to help your trading.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    1,081
    I think we can improve our skills by working hard through many sources online and also we need to review our progress time to time so we can find the any improvement and we can work on the same to avoid more mistakes..

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    305
    To improve the trading results learning is very important.a trader can get profit on the base of his trading results.without learning it is very difficult to become successful but some study can give us success.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    460
    Quote Originally Posted by robo2 View Post
    I think we can improve our skills by working hard through many sources online and also we need to review our progress time to time so we can find the any improvement and we can work on the same to avoid more mistakes..
    you are right.there are many sources of online earning .forex trading is a best business for hardworking traders.a trader can improve their trading skills by spending time in forums and demo practice.so,they can get profit by giving some time in learning.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,006
    Quote Originally Posted by N86 View Post
    To improve the trading results learning is very important.a trader can get profit on the base of his trading results.without learning it is very difficult to become successful but some study can give us success.
    well you said right learning is first then think about earning it is very tough business and risky we should first lean trading knowledge and learning skills are improve from demo trading account.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,227
    consistent learning will do the job. To improve more then we should be ready to be able to have more time spent on making practices and correcting some mistakes made.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
loaded:ok