Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: knowledge comes from experiance

knowledge comes from experiance

today i share some of my experience about trading knowledge. but as you know the information is not knowledge. experience is the knowledge. so keep grow your experience. more experience you get , more knowledge you get. so keep practicing , keep trading. and note all the trading activity on your diary. so when ever you get free time you just follow that diary . you not only grow your knowledge but also you easily find the reason of your loss .Once you find the reason , you find the way to protect that loss . so you easily grow your profit.

Well, in Forex, that is true. As a matter of fact, the major thing which makes a trader profit is his ability to understand the market and that is really where experience comes in. The experience a trader has is what tells more on the possibility of him making reasonable profit from Forex.

yes it is true that knowledge comes from experience and for this we have to do constant practice on demo account account this will help us to know how to trade in forex market. from experience we get awareness about trading and then we get huge profit and success in it...

knowledge is a key of success in forex business and we can get good business by working on demo account for long time so that our knowledge can be increase.

Quote Originally Posted by ashwini View Post
    today i share some of my experience about trading knowledge. but as you know the information is not knowledge. experience is the knowledge. so keep grow your experience. more experience you get , more knowledge you get. so keep practicing , keep trading. and note all the trading activity on your diary. so when ever you get free time you just follow that diary . you not only grow your knowledge but also you easily find the reason of your loss .Once you find the reason , you find the way to protect that loss . so you easily grow your profit.
    Okay let me make it totally clear here that experience is trading not reading or something like that, right? Well then my answer is not and yes. No, because of knowledge first and experience because we need to know what is kind of technique and what is forex which require knowledge and then experience so we can maximize our potential of that knowledge. Yes because after we trade more we will got more experience and we will feel that we got new knowledge that we don't know before.

Well, the knowledge, domes first in the sense that before we can practice from which experience comes from we need to have the basic knowledge which has to do with reading ebooks and visiting forums.

well i am not agree in my views experiences comes from knowledge because when we have knowledge the we can use it and gain experience when we have no knowledge about this business then how we can gain experience we just do mistakes.

yes if we practice more then wewill get good experience and as well as knowledge but knowledge is first demand for practice if our knowledge will be good then we will get good experience with our practice.

if you start trading and didn't stop it so one day you will gain the experience and also the experience will give you the knowledge and information about the forex trading

Experience and Knowledge cannot be separated each others. It will supports the others and i think exist on the same time. It is not about which is the first but it's about how to handle your knowledge and experience to contribute in profit making.