Thread: Oil Trading.

Oil Trading.

Oil trading is one of the most sought after commodity in the world other than Gold. Iím sure most of you already know why the price of oil will continue to rise in the future. As well as Gold, oil is a very rare commodity.

Please discuss about Oil trading, tips, strategy or other things that related to Oil Trading expect for analysis.

Gold trading is nice, but i am not that experienced about it, from some sight oil has many weaknesses especially for oil peak, also someday this commodity become more rare and the price will be skyrocketing high.

Commodity market can be move by emotion,forex is not like that,the things that move forex market are banks,speculatores and other entity

Quote Originally Posted by frontman View Post
    Gold trading is nice, but i am not that experienced about it, from some sight oil has many weaknesses especially for oil peak, also someday this commodity become more rare and the price will be skyrocketing high.
    I have been trading gold last year but only around 3 months since i think this is quite risky because i don't have much funds to store and i think i am more proeficient with currency especially major one compared to Oil trading, and well that is like gold has another fundamental effect that affect daily price, and rumour could make the price worse.

Quote Originally Posted by ndubuisi View Post
    Commodity market can be move by emotion,forex is not like that,the things that move forex market are banks,speculatores and other entity
    Nope, it also could be motivated by the result of the market, for example if US data is bad then i am sure Oil futures or Oil spot price will rise higher also other thing such as Oil storage will affect the market price.
    Last edited by sindarin; 10-09-2014 at 07:21 AM.

Oil trading is very good if we get it right but if not then the risk is just too much and will be massive uphill task to work it out. Fortunately, I am trading with OctaFX broker where I get plenty of advantage with whatever instrument I select to trade on. I usually prefer currency trading and that’s very easy with low spreads that’s here while there is also swap free account option that I love and enjoy with working.