Thread: What are your BACK UP Plans in Forex?

What are your BACK UP Plans in Forex?

We all want a good income source from the Forex Trading and it takes some time before the steady source of income starts to come in.

So for the time being we need to make Alternative backup arrangements so that we can win and survive the Forex.

What are your backup plans in the Forex?

Re: What are your BACK UP Plans in Forex?

It happens that i am not able to earn good income so i try to see what can be a Alternate source of Income for me. As i am a Software Engineer i try to use my skills in getting any Projects and work on them to get some income coming from the other sources for the time being.

Back up plan in forex is like a plan B or a emergency or a contingency plan which a trader must have or keep handy at all the times and due to risky and uncertain nature of these markets a trader needs to trade in a different way some times and then they can use this back up plan in forex to trade and get out of a difficult situation or make money in that situation .

If we have something we can fall back upon at the times of the crisis then that is what will go a long way in solving the problems of most of the Traders.

We are always looking for more ways to reduce the risks and have a stable system of income coming. :grin:

@nsawork well i mostly raise funds for trading by my job . I am working in call center and i just work hard there and make some good amount and invest in forex trading and i use my strategy to make some profit and i am really very good earner and i hope i can able to make large profit soon through forex trading as i am giving my best here.
    Change Your self If you wish to change the world

i sometimes use the fund i get from forum posting as back up to my forex fund or that from my rebates

I just trade using my strategy and there is no back up plans for me. I must say that if a trader trades with good money management, then he do not require to have any special back up plan.
    Lets hope for the best.

Shahzad0able: The timing also influence trading completely against our trading plan. If we use planning. remember the plan at the right market. :good2:

two types of back of plans i used my tradeing when i face loss.
    1. i use the hedge.. this is my first option. when its use. when i see.. market is against my order but overall trend is in my favour. then i use this .system

2. gambling system. if i see the market is reversal. and its hits my stoploss. then i use to take order follow by the trend. with 5 times more order.

my back up plans for long term trading. is hedging. where in scalping i use to some gambling style on backup plan.
    like on my 100$ balance i use the 10$ order with 30pips stop loss and 10pips take profit.. if i face the loss. then i usually face the 3$ loss. so in next trade i use the the 50$ order with 30pips stoploss and 10pips take proft. so in profit. i made 5$ profti.and in next trade. am usually trade again normall.