Thread: Ava Trade

Ava Trade

We discuss the company Ava Trade in this topic.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Re: AVA FX

Let me write my opinion about AVA FX, I think I should as I used quite a few brokers, but particularly this one draws my attentio, they have comfortable platform, MT4, real not cut-off market picture, which is quite an important thing comparing to many other brokers, demo and real accounts match, lot can be divided to very small pieces.
    Follow your dreams, work hard, practice and persevere. Make sure you eat a variety of foods, get plenty of exercise and maintain a healthy lifestyle.

This sounds nice
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.

Very comfortable platform, leverage is kind of small, but there won't be temptation to risk. I'm giving them an excellent mark for service. Initial deposit is not very small - 100$. Too big for a beginner but form the other hand it is not that big, if to trade on real account than hundred dollar is just enough.
    I know too much to be a sceptic and too little to be a dogmatist.

minimum deposit too big for a beginner. is there option for a demo account?
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.

I know that you can open demo account in AVA FX
    Avoiding the phrase "I don't have time...", will soon help you to realize that you do have the time needed for just about anything you choose to accomplish in life!

Thanks Aimee, guess I will give it a try.

The have not a bad conditions I must point out.
    Bonus from 50 dollars when opening account , spread form 3 pips.
    Leverage is kind small, but it is sooner its advantage than vice versa, as risks will be most balanced.

Add account to IAFT and receive your additional rewards for trading with AVA!!!

Pefcet broker Ava FX, trading with they more than 3 years.