Page 1 of 322 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Why to start trading without investing anything

Why to start trading without investing anything

I have seen a lot of people who are doing trading with investing their own money , i must say that when we have forum's bonus then what is the need to invest your own money, because as we all know that how much it is hard to make a single dollar on internet , and when you will loose it really hurts at that time, so i always prefer to do the trade with forum's bonuses.

What you prefer to do ?
    DOING HARD WORK IS NOT THE KEY TO GET THE SUCCESS , YOU HAVE TO BECOME A SMART HARD WORKER TO GET THE WHOLE SUCCESS.

Re: Why to start trading without investing anything

Forum bonus is a nice addition to every one who is not having the funds to trade with. And this also helps those traders who have lost some amount in the trading and are looking to recover them using the Forum Bonus funds.

This is a great support for the newbie traders. :good:

I am also taking the advantage of the Forum Bonus and this way i can get some income which will be there regardless of whether i get any profits from the trades or not

when i had started my forex trading I put my hard earned money in my trading account and sadly I lost almost a hundred dollars in trading. It gave much pain and depression too. Luckily I came across a few forums who give bonus for posting which can be used for forex trading. Since then I have not put a single dollar from my pocket in my trading accounts . Now a day I trade much freely using my posting bonus from various forums.

Lightbulb Re: Why to start trading without investing anything

I agree with @parwin because we all know that how much it hurts when we put or invest some money from our pocket and we just loose it because its very hard to earn money on internet and when you loose it, it really hurts, so good to trade with forum's bonus and most of the traders also prefer the same thing.
    DOING HARD WORK IS NOT THE KEY TO GET THE SUCCESS , YOU HAVE TO BECOME A SMART HARD WORKER TO GET THE WHOLE SUCCESS.

I tried trading with my own money, but i lost everything with a few weeks. After that, i discovered some no deposit forex bonuses, but i didn't get what i wanted to i got to know about forex brokers forums. Since i have been trading risk free

@seahawks90 - As a trader we must know that these markets are risky and uncertain and for a newbie there are more chances for him to loose money and since he is new he can make most losses as he is also in his learning stage so to avoid loosing his hard earned money it is advised to invest less or minimum in these markets or trade with trading funds.

Quote Originally Posted by seahawks90
    so i always prefer to do the trade with forum's bonuses.
    Listen man, it's cool that you can find few dollars here, but don't forget that it's not Eldorado!!!!we talk here, help each other, teach our friends to trade and blablabla.....It's some sort of wooork of course, that why it's normal that we have some payment for this/ but money shouldn't be on the 1st place for you!!!!!!!

@Alezander
    Knowledge and experienced are more important than money thats we use in our trading, because no matter how much money we have in our trading account if we does not have knowledge to manage this money properly our account balance will not growth

I agree we are getting huge money from forum posting which can be used for trading for making fortune. But its not advisable for new people in forex field to invest much money from their pocket and lose all and then only regret. After we are successful enough we can put our huge money for trading in our account. All forums that give posting bonus expect something like that from us.