Thread: HotForex

HotForex

We discuss the company HotForex in this topic.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Re: HotForex

Money withdrawn fast, soon promised to open Pamm accounts. They have recently added gold in trading instruments.

Here are a couple of their definite pluses:

leverage - form 1:1 to 1:500;
    and 20% bonus on all deposits.
    A goal properly set is halfway reached.

This is good with 20% deposit bonus
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.

HotForex's got fairly beneficial conditions, for example they have PAMM accounts, educational materials, trading contests, highly qualified support service that is available 24/5, mobile Forex trading is also possible.
    It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog

HotForex provides very convenient ways of fund depositing. So one can use either PerfectMoney, Neteller, Liberty Reserve, Moneybookers, CashU or traditional wire transfer, credit or debit cards.
    Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work

hotforex offers spread incredibly competitive!
    eur / usd about 1 pip + rebate + deposit bonus, I think that this is a good broker!

HotForex has the title of The Best Online Broker in Asia in 2012. World Finance magazine recolonizes HotForex as reliable, competitive and trustworthy broker.
    A goal without a plan is just a wish.

Deposit and Wthdrawal is fast and I never have problem with this broker, close trade excecution rather slow but they always put me in higher price rather than my chosen price when I close trade. I have been 8 months with this broker.

this is good broker, spread is also great of this broker and this broker provide 20% bonus on deposit, my many friends are in hotforex

For many currency pairs, the US dollar as the base currency, reflecting in this case the value of the CAD which is quote currency in relation to 1 USD. This example indicated that 1 USD can buy 1.0438 Canadian Dollars, or that it takes $ 1.0438 Canadian Dollars to purchase 1 US Dollar. This is how currency pairs works. To know more about currency pairs you can join with TryMarkets.
    Fast withdrawals, no hidden fees.