Page 1 of 183 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Support for NEW Traders

Support for NEW Traders

Hello Traders

Here i am allowing any of the forum member or trader ask any of the doubts 24/7/365 and i will try to answer each one of them as and when they ask. This is for the benefit of all the members as they will be able to take the benefits from experienced trader and thus save on time and the learning curve that is required.

New Traders ask anything

1. Currencies
    2. Leverage
    3. Volumes
    4. News
    5. Money management
    6. Timings
    7. Meta Trader problems
    8. Other doubts

Re: Support for NEW Traders

i must say that @nsawork is doing a great job here because most of the newbies become too much scared by hearing these new things related to forex so this section really helps them to clear their all doubts regarding forex trading and its basic terms.
    DOING HARD WORK IS NOT THE KEY TO GET THE SUCCESS , YOU HAVE TO BECOME A SMART HARD WORKER TO GET THE WHOLE SUCCESS.

May be we need to write forex glossary to help a beginner trader like me learn learn forex term, cause when I starting to learn forex a lot of forex word that look really strange to me like pips, TP, SL and this condition are make me scare to learn forex trading more deeply cause a lot of word that make me confuse and hard to understand.

i agree that basic terms like SL, TP , LOTS, PIPS many more become a huge headache for the newbies so i must say that we must have to describe all these we can start one by one .

SL - STOP LOSS
    TP - Take PROFIT
    we all have to share our knowledge here so that newbies will get all the required information right here.
    DOING HARD WORK IS NOT THE KEY TO GET THE SUCCESS , YOU HAVE TO BECOME A SMART HARD WORKER TO GET THE WHOLE SUCCESS.

Thanks mr seahawks90...you have realy cleared most newbies confusion with your explanation.. Please other enlightened traders should throw more light on some abbreviations

I have one metatrader 4 problem. Whenever I put some order which takes a lot of time before execution and i try to cancel it , it shows trade context busy error when i try to place new order . I need to restart my terminal again . Any solution for this ?

@parwin you can do two things first of all may be your internet connection is slow so that's why and if you have good internet connection then just uninstall the MT4 platform and , download it again from the website and install it. :good2:

prawinkurdeg, before reinstalling check if any updates are available. If after you have reinstalled the platform the error appears again, find another installation file as the one that you have may be corrupted, or another version of MT4
    Success produces success, just as money produces money

i agree with you that if any update is available just download its new version , and see the status bar of your MT4 Platform , sometimes it shows that "OLD VERSION" so if it is coming something like that then just download its updates version.

@prawinkurdeg - Well this issue is there at times when the speed is slow or also at times there are many unwanted files on the computer and you need to delete the cookies and then clean your computer and also you can uninstall the terminal and re install it and it should take care of the issue.