Thread: GCI

GCI

We discuss the company GCI in this topic.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Re: GCI

I've been two and half years with this company. I am more or less satisfied, some unquestionable pluses are, huge variety of trade instruments, quite handy management of the platform, fast withdrawal of deposits, ability to hedge positions without any additional margin, and the last but not the list) reliability of the company.
    work to earn, spend to live

Don't have any complaints trading in currency pairs, in my mind the process works perfectly well, plus democratic spread on main pairs. Also wanna add that in GCI margin requirements can be increased and no need to pay swop, instead you'll get tiny pay outs for transferred opened position.
    Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.

I'd like to agree with Downy and Ali. GCI is one of the brokers you can confidently rely on.
    Don't have any serious complaints.
    Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul - Democritus

From what downy and Ali said. I think GCI services are acceptable. :cray:
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.

I'm not that long with GCI, they've got an interesting feature, when you withdraw money they ask you why did you decide to perform such operation. Thus they control the quality of services. For me it is the most important. Frankly, they're cool, you can trade with them without any critical situations. :good:
    Ask five economists and you'll get five different answers - six if one went to Harvard.