Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ForexCent

ForexCent

We discuss the company ForexCent in this topic.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Re: ForexCent

i won in iaft competitions 10 dollars and have opened the account in this company. iaft operators online have helped me to open the account. i wanted to tell thanks! :good2:

Decent company, do not scream on every street that they are the best of the best, but qualitatively do their job. There were no obstacles with money withdrawal, I receive money within a day. Its most important for me.

I was really delighted with the speed of order execution. I'd pit Froexcent amont the best MT4 brokers. I;ve tried to play on their 5$ account and and it appeared to be way more interesting than demo - try it, it worth it. :dance2:
    Knowledge is only one half. Faith is the other.

I have been trading with them almost from the very start, and did not have any troubles. The longest time a waited was 15 minutes, it was about depositing money, and it turned out later that it was me who made a mistake in the transfer.
    Forgiveness is the final form of love.

I tried to trade on a $5 bonus account, it is much more interesting than on a demo one - I would recommend it.
    Well done is better than well said!

this sounds so interesting, i will check it out immediately. especially the $5 bonus account :good3:
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.

ForexCent is oine of the brokers worth writing about! I very pleased with their job. The speed of orders execution is impressing. I can surely recommend this company to those who still choosing the broker :good:

Start trade only with 1 cent thats this broker slogant, I think this is the smallest capital thats we can find in a broker to start our trade. BTW my friend said thats forexcent are IB for UWC broker , is this true ?

hoki888, i also heard, that ForexCent is an IB for UWC. :declare: anyway, i want to add, that the most important thing with ForexCent for me is the company's simplicity and availability. ForexCent uses the most recent software and offers its customers an easy, available and as well as reliable way to achieve financial prosperity - that is really encouraging for forex traders! :good:

by the way, it has a number of advantages compared to others. for example, the clients can start their trading practice on real bonus account with deposit of 5$, without using demo accounts. in addition to this, ForexCent works with the minimal lot on the market which allows using micro deposits for trading. the company offers unique bonus programs for clients which include doubling initial deposit of the client. :good2: :dance2:
    The larger the island of knowledge, the longer the shoreline of wonder.

Ralph W. Sockman