Page 1 of 356 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Automated Trading Strategy

Automated Trading Strategy

When we have no prior information regarding the trading then it is better to use the Automated trading system. Here i am not talking about the use of the Expert Advisers. But i am talking about the systems which let you Follow a good trader and that trade is Automatically copied into your own trading account at the same time. Have you used this system of trading?
    Change Your self If you wish to change the world

Re: Automated Trading Strategy

No I have not used such system but this system will not be free of cost if the trader is doing good. He will charges fees for copying his trades in our account. The factor of loss is not neglected in automated trading too.

@mayur - when we have no prior experience or knowledge that does not mean that we start to use automated trading system as it will just make a newbie lazy and he will not be able to do his own analysis and study right from the beginning and he will not be able to become a good trader so it is important for him to trade manually all the times and not rely on any software for his trades .

Realfun07 is exactly saying the right thing because it is the initial hard period where you have to learn on your own. If we just start looking for automated system, it will not allow us to find in trader in ourselves.

If we want to be a succesfull trader we must not depend our analysis to another trader opinion or another trader signal. As a beginner trader get lost or even a margin call in our trading are commontly happend. But from this loss we will be able to know our trading system weakness and fix it so we will find more realible trading system.

i can say that its good to trade yourself instead of using any automated trading system because in automated trading you can' learn that how to trade because instead of you some other system will work for you, so its always recommended to trade yourself.
    DOING HARD WORK IS NOT THE KEY TO GET THE SUCCESS , YOU HAVE TO BECOME A SMART HARD WORKER TO GET THE WHOLE SUCCESS.

@seahawks90 yeah even i think that only to trade with our self and our strategy and if we want to create our own strategy then we have to go with demo account and their we have to do practice and make some strategy so that we can able to learn many thing and its better if we just try 2 - 3 times our strategy on demo account only and then enter into a real account and if we find profit then we have to just use it and make profit.
    Change Your self If you wish to change the world

i agree with @mayur that we must have to try our strategy 2-3 times on our demo account before implement it on our real account because may be it become failed and we just loose our total capital, so why to take risk ?
    DOING HARD WORK IS NOT THE KEY TO GET THE SUCCESS , YOU HAVE TO BECOME A SMART HARD WORKER TO GET THE WHOLE SUCCESS.

Mayur,i have not used the automated trading strategy till now ..any experience you are having with this ..please do share .. as it will be nice to know about its use in what type of market condition. :good3:

@kalex i must say that most of us don't know much about the automated trading system, but as we all heard that many traders are using it to make some good profit.