Page 1 of 225 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Power of Price Action

Power of Price Action

I would like to start a new tread about price action strategy because it always shows us where the price is going to go. We just have to watch carefully.

All we need is a trend line and candles to testify the Theory of Price Action
    Change Your self If you wish to change the world

Re: Power of Price Action

i have tried this strategy on my demo account account some days ago but i become failed , may be i don't know exactly how to execute it and how to work on it, so this thread is good for me because here i will get a lot of strategies.
    DOING HARD WORK IS NOT THE KEY TO GET THE SUCCESS , YOU HAVE TO BECOME A SMART HARD WORKER TO GET THE WHOLE SUCCESS.

Price action is used by many traders as this gives them the trading set-ups which are normally based on a long time frames.

I personally also like the Price action system for trading. :grin:

I have tried price action strategy on the demo account but lately I did not have much success with the same. Although it is about long term or position trading which is done on higher time frames and generally we need to wait for long to get the desired results .

I also feel little bit confuse when i started learn price action trading strategy, especially when I start to learn about candle stick pattern from nick nielsen ebook "trading using candle stick" there is to many candle pattern that we must know and this candle pattern name usually make us confuse if not familiar.

Prices actions are caused mostly by fundamental factors, or even technical factors. Whenever support or resistance lines are broken in technical analysis, it comes with a prices action. Also high impacts news results will cause a fundamental price action

The basic of any method to trading remains same and are confined to the facts that we must understand that the markets will move according to the larger traders sentiments and this will give them the added advantages if they make use of the Price action Theory.

Quote Originally Posted by nsawork
    The basic of any method to trading remains same and are confined to the facts that we must understand that the markets will move according to the larger traders sentiments and this will give them the added advantages if they make use of the Price action Theory.
    @NSA thats why a lot of trader says trend is your friend cause trend are held by larger trader sentiment. To get better and more accurate market trend we must use bigger timeframe, cause more bigger timeframe that we use larger trader sentiment we can watch in the forex market.

@donies i must szy that you are right and i agree with you and now trend become the friend of every trader and now traders also love the trends.
    DOING HARD WORK IS NOT THE KEY TO GET THE SUCCESS , YOU HAVE TO BECOME A SMART HARD WORKER TO GET THE WHOLE SUCCESS.

As this is good for long term trading , i feel its a very good strategy but yes to get the best result from the power of price action,one have to see the effect in demo first . :good3: