Page 1 of 298 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading with the two indicators

Trading with the two indicators

Trade using the two Indicators

1. RSI

2. MACD

REMEMBER! want to place a buy or sell should consider trends in TF D1, if not OP SELL uptrend, and vice versa.

TP 30 pips, STOP LOSS is up, do not push the balance.

Re: Trading with the two indicators

great strategy i have used it and have made some great profit but i must say that its a complex strategy but good to make some good profit if you will get success in execution , because complex strategies always give you great profits . :dance3:
    DOING HARD WORK IS NOT THE KEY TO GET THE SUCCESS , YOU HAVE TO BECOME A SMART HARD WORKER TO GET THE WHOLE SUCCESS.

Well both MACD and RSI are two good indicators to trade with and moreover they work very good together and if you combine them the results are good and also I have tried them and used as combination. Although we need to make sure we use a higher time frame charts for both and then consider them before placing our trades in these markets .

i agree with you that MACD as well as RSI is the best indicators to do the trading and we all know that most of the traders always recommend them because these indicators are reliable and good.
    DOING HARD WORK IS NOT THE KEY TO GET THE SUCCESS , YOU HAVE TO BECOME A SMART HARD WORKER TO GET THE WHOLE SUCCESS.

Good to see that you are using RSI and MACD indicators together ..both can be easily attached to the charts ..any particular time frame chart is suitable ..can you highlight.... :declare:

@kalex i always try to do the trading with H4 chart , and my timing is 8:Am to 2 PM (+05:30 GMT), and i always try to do the trading with slow speed , because we must have to be slow and what about your strategy. ? :download:

I think that you must also use the M15 charts along with the H4 charts as that will give you a correct idea of where the markets are going. :good:

@nsa i must say , that its hard for traders who always use H4 chart to use 15min. Chart, but i will surely try this, thanks for the info.

That means we have to follow the short time interval as well as the moderate time interval charts while using the two indicators ..it means a comparative picture will create in this case. :good3:

I prefer to trade with just two indicators because it makes trading analysis simple without complications. Though there are times when i add a third indicator to get a clear picture of the market