Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Asset Management

Asset Management

I want to deposit some money with an asset management company. Can you recommend one, pls?

Re: Asset Management

How Much money will you plan to deposit my friend, cause there are a lot of PAMM trader with different initial balance..And also what kind of PAMM trader do you looking for? High profit high risk or Low Profit Low risk PAMM trader?

Let me clarify something, friends.

Asset management:
    Supposing, you intend to invest the amount of $ 10,000 in your trading, and do not want to trade on your own, You can trust your funds to the Managing Trader, who will execute transactions instead of you and you'll get a profit.
    In this case, you are the investor and provide your trader the means, which he will operate with. For this, the Managing Trader will be paid % of your income, specified earlier.

PAMM accounts:
    Imagine, you do not expect to invest a large sum of money (from 1 $), you can open a PAMM account and together with other investors, you can entrust your money to the Managing Trader, who will execute transactions instead of you, and you'll get a profit out of it. For this, the Managing Trader also will be paid % of your income, specified earlier.
    The larger the island of knowledge, the longer the shoreline of wonder.

Ralph W. Sockman

Asset Management is different from the PAMM trading in the fact that the amount of capital that can be used is small in the case of the PAMM. This is as the newbie traders do not have much funds to be invested and they are looking for safe returns over a long periods of time. :good3:

So @nsawork wants totell that newbies must have to invest with PAMM accounts by which they can get some good profit. Am i right @nsa. But i must say that we must have to choose the right broker for these kind of things.
    DOING HARD WORK IS NOT THE KEY TO GET THE SUCCESS , YOU HAVE TO BECOME A SMART HARD WORKER TO GET THE WHOLE SUCCESS.

Asset management goes beyond just forex fund management. It involves real estate management, stocks, bonds mutual funds and things relative to that. It is usually based on trust

@janknoah - While investing in PAMM accounts a trader needs to make sure that they start with less amount of capital as most of the PAMM accounts which promise huge amount of returns may turn out to be scams so a trader must carefully read the rules and regulations before investing .

@realfun0
    A high return profit promises by a PAMM trader will make this trader to use high risk trading strategy to generate high profit. This is very dangerous cause in forex not always profit thats we will get but also we may suffer loss in our trading using a high risk trading strategy like this can make us suffer big loss or even margin call.

But i want to know that is there any company related to asset management as i feel that this kind of management is having wide range and its hard to trace out a particular company related to such.

So in asset management, the trader fully trades our account only and we need to invest big amounts. But in PAMM accounts too the minimum requirement for investing is at least a 100 dollars which is set by most of the PAMM traders. We should careful choose the trader for managing our account when we are looking for asset management particularly.