Thread: City Credit Capital

City Credit Capital

We discuss the company City Credit Capital in this topic.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Re: City Credit Capital

my fellow body traded with them for a year on a small deposit. he says he stayed unexpectedly satisfied :grin: . now he going to rise deposit, but still hesitates.
    generally company is designed for large trading amounts.
    dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself.

This is great
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.

I have started to work with the company not a long time ago, just a two month. And for that short period of time I have come to a conclusion that City Credit Capital is the best broker I came across. Support service is extremely helpful.
    Wise men make proverbs, but fools repeat them

City Credit Capital is based in the United Kingdom and regulated by the FSA.

FSA is a Financial Services Authority that regulates currency markers, stock exchanges and brokers in the UK. By setting standards it ensures security and transparency.

CCC's purpose is to provide all its client services that goes along with FSA requirements.
    Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal

They have relatively high minimal deposit which amounts to 1000 USD for mini accounts and 5000 USD or equivalent for standard accounts. You can not open than 3 accounts, however if very needed CCC administration will consider your request.
    He who has a 'why' to live, can bear with almost any 'how'

There are also many software programs available for foreign exchange trading. They may claim their programs can let you know when to make trades. Remember that no person or program can ever accurately predict movements in foreign currencies. TryMarkets has advanced and useful software meta trader 4 for their valuable clients. This broker is the best in all way of forex trading. It has extensive experience of this forex sector.
    Fast withdrawals, no hidden fees.