Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: FAB Turbo

FAB Turbo

FAB Turbo is a very popular forex robots, checking through the reviews, i got to see good things which traders posted about them.
    Who has used this robot, and what is your result like?

Re: FAB Turbo

I never use FAP turbo EA in my trading although i heard good reputation about this robot, may you share this EA to me my friend then i will try to forward test this EA in the demo account.

i also haven't used any thing kind of forex trading robot and today is the first time when i heard the name of FAB turbo, i hope that we will get more information about this robot here. so waiting for the quality information. :drinks:
    DOING HARD WORK IS NOT THE KEY TO GET THE SUCCESS , YOU HAVE TO BECOME A SMART HARD WORKER TO GET THE WHOLE SUCCESS.

I would like to say to thread starter that if he can upload some reviews here, it will be better.

I have not heard about this EA but I will google it to find out more.

Any EA costing much money, I will not use it.

I feel that some more details about the working procedure should be given here as seems no one is having clear idea about this FAB turbo ... Hope to get some details information soon. :good:

@kalex is right that if yiu are going to open a thread so you must have to add some information about that thing in it so people can gain some information and can show some interestingness.
    DOING HARD WORK IS NOT THE KEY TO GET THE SUCCESS , YOU HAVE TO BECOME A SMART HARD WORKER TO GET THE WHOLE SUCCESS.

I think we can search it on google but then what is the befit of this forum if we have to search on google. I think you guys will agree with me.

I have heard a lot about FAP turbo before and known that it is a very good EA to trade with and traders who already use them said they have made some good profits by using it. Although I do not trade with EA but will advice all the newbies to test them on demo accounts first .

@realfun07
    We also need to test this EA in several broker cause diferent broker can generate different testing result. If this EA are profitable then you can trade use this EA in real account and broker thats give you highest profit in your testing trade.

@realfun07 FAB Turbo its really good and profitable to us but its better if we use it more carefully as you know it will not gonna give us profit all the time and i am just learning about it more carefully so that i can understand it more carefully and i will also use this FAB Turbo n demo and if i find its giving me profit then i will continue with this , i hope i will succeed.
    Change Your self If you wish to change the world