Page 1 of 130 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Robot trading with $300

Robot trading with $300

The most common features among most experts advisers or robots is there high drawdown. For a novice who can't really set proper parameters, will it be advised to trade with a capital of $300 or less on an expert adviser?

Re: Robot trading with $300

But using to small trading balance capital will make us more hard to set our money management on thats EA cause smaller trading balance will make us easily get Margin call caused we does not have enough margin to hold our lost position. In my opinion we prefer use more than $300

if EA is programable to micro lot i belive you can use 300usd
    "In the middle of difficulty, lies opportunity."

$300 in a micro account are enough money to trade and you can have more margin leave in your account balance compared if you trade $300 in real trading account.

trading with $300 , using robot trading is good for the novice traders / newbies but i must say that its always good to trade with EA, because this is the great thing which we have in this field. :good: :good2:
    DOING HARD WORK IS NOT THE KEY TO GET THE SUCCESS , YOU HAVE TO BECOME A SMART HARD WORKER TO GET THE WHOLE SUCCESS.

$300 is not a big amount to start trading on EA.

The EA also costs some good money if it is really good so this factor should also be noted.

For a newbie it is better to understand the parameters and basics before starting the trading.

@zafz i agree with you that if you are using EA then $300 is not a big thing because we all know that great EA's also have some great fee, so we need some more money in this case.
    DOING HARD WORK IS NOT THE KEY TO GET THE SUCCESS , YOU HAVE TO BECOME A SMART HARD WORKER TO GET THE WHOLE SUCCESS.

I have my friend who was offering me to purchase EA in half price. The half price was $850 and I said him if you want to give me then give it free, otherwise I don't want to wast such good amount on just EA.

I feel there is no fixed rule that we have to invest $300 to earn from EA's as they are having separate feature and requirements as if anyone is skillful ,he can get a good return from small investments also. :good3:

Trading with 300 $ with a EA is not a big issue or it is not a huge amount but a trader should be careful when he is trading for the first time with a new EA or software and should make sure that it is a good EA and should install it properly before trading with it .