Page 1 of 196 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Multiple Entry Exit Strategy

Multiple Entry Exit Strategy

Here i would like to tell you a nice trading system which i have been using myself.

it is known as Multiple ENTRY EXIT system

How it Works

1. Pick a pair which is highly volatile like EURUSD

2. Study the Fundamentals for that.

3. Entry in the Asian session in Tokyo markets and Exit in Singapore with 30 pips Profits

4. Entry in London markets and Exit in London/ New York over lap with 30 pips Profits

5. Entry in London Close and Exit in US close with 30 Pips profits

Total Profits = 90 PIPS

Re: Multiple Entry Exit Strategy

Well I think mate this is the best trading strategy and since Asian markets have less movements and a trader with good analysis can surely make 30 - 50 pips in Asian markets and also while trading in London and USA markets same amount of pips can be made again with this strategy.Also it is better to make good profits with small number of pips and high lot size.

A reasonable trading strategy, and in my opinion this strategy are using market open and exit strategy timing. Thats caused when market open a new trend usually occur and in the closing of stock market usually reversal trend occur caused by taking profit action from trader in stock market.

@donies i must say that everyday market always come with new trends but we have to choose the right one because wrong trend always give you loss.
    DOING HARD WORK IS NOT THE KEY TO GET THE SUCCESS , YOU HAVE TO BECOME A SMART HARD WORKER TO GET THE WHOLE SUCCESS.

Its a really good strategy ..but me always confused about the timings of various market openings ..here i think we should have a good fundamental ideas about the trading market and works good when there is a Hugh change in trend of specific currency pair.

The best thing is that if you do not make any pips in one session then in the other 2 sessions you will definitely make as that time the volatility in the markets gets increased., which will account for more movements and thus the number of pips target could be achieved easily.

@ seahawks90
    Not just every day but every market time has their own trend, forexample in the european session market trend BUllish then in the amerikan session until asian session market become bearish. So watch your trade carefully if you want to generate profit and does not missing market trend.

@hoki i agree with you that it is really required to watch the market carefully because if we will miss any great chance then it really become very hard to make some great profit. :censored.:
    DOING HARD WORK IS NOT THE KEY TO GET THE SUCCESS , YOU HAVE TO BECOME A SMART HARD WORKER TO GET THE WHOLE SUCCESS.

yes,one session market condition can give us a rough idea that in the next session ,the market trend is in which side and thus we can grab chance even we missed once.

@kalex is absolutely right but i must say that you can only grab that chance again when only you will face the same condition as well as the same trend.