Page 1 of 186 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: London GAME Strategy

London GAME Strategy

Hello Traders,

I will tell you about a new Trading Strategy which i have devised and call it London GAME Strategy.

Rules
    1. Use the M5 charts

2. Currencies : EURUSD , GBPUSD , GBPJPY

3. Target = 20 to 40 PIPs

How it Works?

1. At the time London markets opens the markets have HIGH volatility.

2. The trend that has been subsided will become prominent.

3. Use the Fundamental Analysis for trend determination

4. You see spikes when the London markets opens

5. Order to be opened in just Pre London (10 mins to London)

6. Order to be closed within 2 hrs of London Open.

London Market Open Time Zones

UK - 8 am

India - 1:30 pm

USA (New York) - 4 am

Australia (Sydney) - 4 pm
    Last edited by nsawork; 01-06-2013 at 08:30 AM.

Re: London GAME Strategy

great strategy i have seen this LONDON game strategy first time and i must say that its really great to invest good amount when the London market opens. Because the graph shows the great profit level.
    DOING HARD WORK IS NOT THE KEY TO GET THE SUCCESS , YOU HAVE TO BECOME A SMART HARD WORKER TO GET THE WHOLE SUCCESS.

Well this strategy loos good and certainly profits can be made by trading this way but the most important thing is which trade needs to be performed and we need to figure that out or have strong analysis to know where the markets will head but the timings you have mentioned are right to place your trades .

Its a good technique me seeing ..good one you showed ..can you please say that in Indian time when that opens as i feel that will be perfect to enter in the trading market to grab those pips. :good3:

@kalex is right that @nsa must have to described the different time zones , so that we can take the advantage of this great strategy.
    DOING HARD WORK IS NOT THE KEY TO GET THE SUCCESS , YOU HAVE TO BECOME A SMART HARD WORKER TO GET THE WHOLE SUCCESS.

The time zones have been added in the strategy and the main thing is now you must know in which time zone you are present so that you can take advantage and trade at those times. :good3:

yes,me found that time zone factor from the time zone converter ..@nsa ..you are absolutely correct as we should have good idea about the time zone of various countries ..specially when the major market opens ..then we can use many strategies like the above mentioned one.

Any indicator that we can use to make our analysis easier in this london session strategy Sir? Or we just need to make an fundamental trading analysis without using technical analysis.

@ hoki, Their is no Indicator used since we have the time of the trade already predicable and the movements will be based on the market trend which will depend on the Fundamental Analysis of the currency you are trading in at that time. :good:

@nsawork i must say that could you please tell me at which time in India we can use the advantage of this strategy.