Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AGEA

AGEA

We discuss the company AGEA in this topic.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT – working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Re: Marketiva

it's a pity I can't compare this broker with anybody - they are my first broker, but comment through out the net say Marketive is an excellent broker. its great for beginner. for professionals can't judge. not enough experience :cray:
    dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself.

Really exicting, I have heared good things about this broker on the internet
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.

Allan!Your testimony about them sounds great,but,I Need to more about them.

is it really secured to trade with marketiva
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.

Kulangy,
    Marketiva managed to win the reputation of a decent broker due to its trading conditions and excellent technical support. :download: :dance4:

Despite the fact that Marketiva offers only two types of accounts - standard and virtual one, to open any of these accounts you will require only 1$ - it is the minimum deposit in the Marketiva company. It has all licenses! Deposit and withdrawal works to all 100%. :good2:
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
    ? Oscar Wilde

ArmandoER, this is interesting, minimum deposite of $1, this good broker for newbies.thanks for that

MArketiva is a good broker, unfortunately this broker does not use MT4 as their trading platform but use streamster. Although streamster have an advantages cause this platform allow as to chat but to make an analysis are really difficult.

One of friend has traded with Marketiva and he told me its a good broker . Also spread is 2 pips for eurusd here. But i did not like their one time fees when we withdraw our money for first time.

Marketiva company has been re-branded

Dear customers!

We are informing you, that Marketiva company has been re-branded. This brokerage company has changed its name into AGEA. Now, all customers who had previously opened trading accounts in the Marketiva company, may continue their cooperation with this broker through IAFT, receiving monthly payments from the part of the spread.
    All questions regarding the working nuances in this company you can clarify, applying to your broker's support service.

Best regards,
    IAFT administration

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT – working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com