Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Will you select EA based PAMM?

Will you select EA based PAMM?

Hello traders,

Many of the PAMM account Managers are using the EA = Expert Advisers for managing them.

They have perfected a trading strategy and thus they have made an EA to use that system of trading and are doing quite good.

But still will you go with:

1. Manual trading PAMM

2. EA based PAMM

Please discuss?

Re: Will you select EA based PAMM?

The reason we select PAMM account is that we can get some guaranteed and fixed income in form of some good returns and if it will be EA based PAMM then there is no need to invest in PAMM account and it is better to get or buy a EA ourselves and trade with it. No need to risk money with the broker. So it is always manual based PAMM account which I will prefer .

Even when some traders get the ea they may not be able to use it so the manager is still good for them.

I do not really care if this trader use EA or manually trading his PAMM account as long this PAMM trader have good and profitable trading history i will invest my money in his PAMM account. Because more old of this PAMM account age more credible this trader ability.

@donies yes you are right the older a manager with a good trade preformers the better relaxed you are with your money with him.

I prefer manual pamm manager, reason: the Ea are not always reliable might disappoint one day.
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.

Though manual PAMM is better but i can prefer the EA based PAMM after seeing its consistent performance and the manager rating .. :good3:

ea based traders to me are not very reliable because i have a feeling that since the ea can disappoint they too can.

I feel that sometime it may happen that the PAMM manager may be expert in EA working and thus as a result ..the profit return in that account ma be high .. as always using the EA is not unprofitable what i feel. :good3:

@donies - Well mate you have a valid point as well and I did give it a second thought as we as investors should only be concerned with the percentage of profits and good returns and not bother about the trading style of the broker and if it is manual trading based or EA based .