Page 1 of 370 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Forex a Money Making Machine

Is Forex a Money Making Machine

Hello Dear Members

I always ask myself and I feel that I Should ask others too Is Forex Trading Is a money making machine ???

What do you think Kindly reply this
    Happy Earnings

In my opinion with a right trading strategy Forex can be like a money making machine. To achieve an absolute profit in Forex a trader should practice much and study new Forex trends.

agree with buddy.forex is a money machine but to make this is a money machine,it needs knowledge and basic skills and experience is also must for making money machine.

Banned
    i think forex trading is a money making machine . but we need to improve our skills and knowledge to get an absolute profit

Banned
    It is a money machine but locked for People who have proper knowledge, Practice, time management and emotion control. It is more than money machine for those who has better skills and devotion for their work. Money machine have a limit but Forex does not have. As money machine can be operated by experienced ones, Same in Forex. Only experienced can run money machine of Forex.

Yeah i am agree Forex is money making machine because its a best way for proper experienced ones to show their skills to get more and more profits.

Banned
    yeah exactly samreen it is the best money making machine it just want a best skills and we can get many different and trading knowledge . and we also get more profit without any loss.....

yeah it is a money making machine but not for all. lucky and experienced traders finds forex as a money making machine.

Quote Originally Posted by hanif View Post
    yeah it is a money making machine but not for all. lucky and experienced traders finds forex as a money making machine.
    Forex can be regarded as a money making machine with a record we can master the trade market by understanding the trends and using the right strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by leydhut View Post
    Forex can be regarded as a money making machine with a record we can master the trade market by understanding the trends and using the right strategy.
    if a trader is able to use strategy properly and analyze market well can achieve huge from trading. forex is money making machine for those traders who work hard and wisely.