Page 1 of 60 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: EA: Safe haven for newbies?

EA: Safe haven for newbies?

Experts advisers are seen as forex trading tools with requires no experience for newbies in forex. It is also believed that with it, there won't be emotions in trading.
    The question is, will experts advisers act as safe haven for newbies in forex?

Re: EA: Safe haven for newbies?

EA can be a good start to forex trading but the cost of EA is much and a newbie like me can't afford it. It is my 2nd year of trading and I have not tried any EA due to cost factor. I don't think that EA can be a safe heaven for new traders.

@imbest yeah EA for newbie cannot be affordable and there are some EA which are also not profitable and its better if newbie go with demo account and learn some good ideas and grab some experience so that they can understand forex trading carefully and can make a good profit and after that they can afford EA and can be more profitable through it.
    Change Your self If you wish to change the world

@mayur i must say that newbies have to use some free EAs which are widely available on the internet , and you are right that they have to use demo first , to get free EA , just "Google" it.
    DOING HARD WORK IS NOT THE KEY TO GET THE SUCCESS , YOU HAVE TO BECOME A SMART HARD WORKER TO GET THE WHOLE SUCCESS.

@seahawks90 yeah brother if we find in google then we will get list of free EA but only some are profitable and its best suitable for newbie and its best to them they go with free EA and after some period of time they can be more profitable and after some period of time they can afford to buy some EA which will be good to them and even i am just learning more carefully about EA and its really hard to get some good EA.
    Change Your self If you wish to change the world

@mayur i agree with you brother that its not everytime when you will get profitable EA which is free of cost , but you can do one thing you can try them first on your demo so that you will know that which one is good for you as you also have described in your post.
    DOING HARD WORK IS NOT THE KEY TO GET THE SUCCESS , YOU HAVE TO BECOME A SMART HARD WORKER TO GET THE WHOLE SUCCESS.

@mayur: Google are the best site to find good EA cause almost every wesbsite around the world are connected through google. Beside thats usually EA thats we found via google are a free EA, but before you use its better to test this EA in demo and read reviews about this EA.

Well I will not advice the newbies to trade with EA as no EA guarantees any profits and also EA can not react to news updates and can not trade in risky markets so it might mean losses for the trader. A newbie should always focus on manual trading if he wants to become a successful and professional trader in the future .

@realfun , i must say that its good if newbies always avoid these kind of helps because first of all they have to setup their trading style in this field and after getting some experience they can use them.

New traders should always avoid those EA as instead of safety those can bring danger to their trading accounts .Its like a suicidal attempt for the new infant traders. :good3: