Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Investing with high risk PAMM manager

Investing with high risk PAMM manager

Pamm investments is seen as a profitable venture for both newbies and other traders who don't have the time to trade. The most reason for investing in Pamm is to reduce risk. Based on the objectivies of Pamm investments, would you invest with a high risk manager?

Re: Investing with high risk PAMM manager

sometimes the risk does not really matter depending on what you really want out of your investment.

I think investing with high risk PAMM manager is not a good option at all for a trader . Although a trader is just concerned with his returns and if a manager guarantees fixed return on regular basis then this should not be a matter to worry at all. A trader needs to be concerned with the returns of the PAMM account and not the way the PAMM manager trades .

the returns really matter as far as the manager can give the steady returns and minimum lose why not invest

I feel no one will go with Hugh risk PAMM manger but yes one can see his profit statistic and may be interested if they see that in spite of taking risk ,they are getting success ..that means the manager is experienced and courageous enough to handle the risk. :good:

I know most investors ignore the risk levels of managers, they are more concerned with the end results of the managers performances. I would want a manager whose reward is higher than their risk

Everyone will want a PAMM manager with a good performance history and really speaking its difficult for the client to know that how much the PAMM manager is taking risk..just one way is there ..if the clients can calculate the open Lot size and have a good idea about margin calls. :good:

If a managers rewards as in profits exceeds the risk a manager takes, it is will be assumed that the risk is minimal, even though it is obviously risky. I would go for such managers

Quote Originally Posted by janknoah
    If a managers rewards as in profits exceeds the risk a manager takes, it is will be assumed that the risk is minimal, even though it is obviously risky. I would go for such managers
    you are certainly right the risk he takes does not really matter in the end as far as the profit comes through.

@alex76:Right know almost every forex broker give their client detail statistic of their PAMM trader my friend so we must not afraid to invest our money in that PAMM trader cause we already known this PAMM trader performance from their history.