Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Profits compounding in PAMM investment

Profits compounding in PAMM investment

Compounding profits is putting back your profits into your initial investment to form part of your new period investment. Just like the bird in hand policy of financial investments, will it be right to compound profits in pamm or other assets managed accounts?

Re: Profits compounding in PAMM investment

if you feel that the profit you get i worth risking back into forex why not take the step.

There are 2 ways of approaching PAMM account according to me as 1 way is to start with less investments instead of risking huge amount in the beginning and one can compound the profits and other is to invest huge amount and then withdraw the profits or withdraw half of the profits to be on the safer side .

i do not buy the ideal of putting all my investments under one manager don't know about you guys.

I think that if we get a PAMM manger of our choice ,there is no problem to compound profits .But yes for that we have to do our homework for the perfect selection procedure.

I think if the pamm manager is our friend we do not need to invest in his pamm.

You can learn the process of his trading directly and trade by yourself to make some good profits.

@kalex, i share same thoughts with you too. Because any investor who wants growth would want to compound profits. That way the imital capital grows

@zafz : Although we can learn my friend PAMM trading strategy, but not always we also will be able to generate consistent profit like what our friend do in her trading bussiness, cause different people use same trading strategy ussually provide different trading result.

If you have a friend who is a manager, it will be better to still invest with them. If you want to learn, you account can't be like theirs.

PAMM managers are meant to be masters of the trade it took time for them to get to that stage. For you to be able to trade like them if i feel you should learn to develop your own trading strategy that you can trust.