Page 1 of 123 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Best leverage for Expert advisors

Best leverage for Expert advisors

I have noticed that, brokers regulated in the US have strict regulations on the use of leverage. They recommend lower leverages, and most ea providers don't recommend them. To have a perfect set up of an ea, whic leverage levels should be used?

Re: Best leverage for Experts advisers

@janknoah i must say that we always have to go with 1:500 , i am doing trading with this leverage from past 1 year and i must say that this is the best leverage and most of the traders are using it. :good2:
    DOING HARD WORK IS NOT THE KEY TO GET THE SUCCESS , YOU HAVE TO BECOME A SMART HARD WORKER TO GET THE WHOLE SUCCESS.

yes.1:500 is the best but i feel it depends upon the traders style of trading and on the EA's capability also .Our main aim will be to save the margin call and here we have to be little cautious. :good3:

In my opinion leverage size are not really important, but managing its expert advisor lots size are more important. we can use high leverage and smaller lot size. This will make our account have a really huge margin especilly when we use micro account.

Leverages are important for some experts advisers to function properly. This is because in one of the FAQ of one of the robots providers website, they laid ones emphasis on leverages and recommended brokers with higher leverages

That is right when you are going to use EA, just go with maximum leverage so that EA can put maximum trades but you also have to care that it will not get your account stop out in case of loss.

@janknoah:not only for Automatic trading strategy proper leverage setting also important to use in manual trading strategy, cause leverage are like a shield thats have function to defend our trading bussiness from suffering big loss or even margin call

I feel that its a good plan to use the expert advisers in micro accounts as there we can use wide ranges of leverage ratios as the margin is high ..so,here somewhat we will be in safety zone. :good3:

Most Ea's require high leverage to work well, but to me I feel is too risky to allow that kind of leverage in terms of loss.
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.

We are not sure about the performance of the EA in first few months even after we have practiced with them in demo accounts. Also EA trade in the markets for 24 hours so it is better to use a small leverage and still a leverage of 1:100 is a good leverage to set for a EA in the beginning and later on after consistent profits we can always change the settings.