Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Rollover

Rollover

when investing in in a PAMM account what the best rollover you choose to invest with.

Re: Rollover

Well I do not understand what do you mean with rollover to choose with . Could you please let me know about it before I can discuss on the same ? Please let me know about it .

i as trying to talk about the time you leave you money with the manger.

@ceestech : in my opinion the minimun rollover time in PAMM account are about 1 month period of trading. Because if we to often widrawn and then deposit again, we must pay a lot of fee through our payment system.

There are also rollover periods of one week. Though it is better for the manager to also have shorter roll overs for those who want short term investments

@ janknoah : A week rollover periods is the best rollover period of PAMM trading in my opinion. Because this rollover period are not so long but not so short. Its the most ideal rollover period for a PAMM investment.

I feel the Roll over period totally depends upon the broker site and the TOS implemented for the PAMM accounts by the managers.There are no definite period for those. :good3:

Quote Originally Posted by kalex76
    I feel the Roll over period totally depends upon the broker site and the TOS implemented for the PAMM accounts by the managers.There are no definite period for those. :good3:
    i was thinking that one could choose when is favorable for him to invest.

There are traders who don't like keeping their investments for long term. So there should be short, medium and long term rollover to meet all sets of investors needs

@janknoah - Now since I know what rollover is the rollover period is short as many traders or PAMM managers who invest the money in the markets do it for longer term and once they invest the money they do not take out in shorter term as it might be losses and so they want to be sure before investing that the client will not want to withdraw their investments .