Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Accepting investmets

Accepting investmets

As a manger when accepting investment from investors, what the range at which you set for your self to manage.

Re: Accepting investmets

Well if I am a PAMM manager and I am accepting payments from different investors I will be able to manage a high range of funds as I will be a PAMM manager when I will be good with handling and managing my funds.I can handle good amount of funds for my clients and also manage to give them good returns .

Quote Originally Posted by realfun07
    Well if I am a PAMM manager and I am accepting payments from different investors I will be able to manage a high range of funds as I will be a PAMM manager when I will be good with handling and managing my funds.I can handle good amount of funds for my clients and also manage to give them good returns .
    s o if you where a manager, what is the maximum amount of money you think that you can control.

The amount of investment capital a manager will accept depends on the stated investment offers. Though managers don't have any limited capital to accept

@ janknoah : If I become A fund manager i would set my minimun investment balance to $100 and maximum $500, and if another person want to invest $500-$1000 I would create a new PAMM account..Because if small Account investmen mixed with big account capital, there will be a problem if client thats invest big capital Widrawn her money and our position are floating minus. :declare:

Wow i really like the way way want to accept the investments because you don't want to mix the amounts but having more than an account can you trade both at the same time.

You can actually manage all your investments in more account with different terms and conditions. Opening more accounts will cause the manager to loss concentration

@janknoah - It is true that more accounts will create some chaos for a PAMM manager but at the same time it is his job and this is what he specializes in and more and more accounts means more capital for him and eventually more commissions to made with those accounts .

Quote Originally Posted by realfun07
    @janknoah - It is true that more accounts will create some chaos for a PAMM manager but at the same time it is his job and this is what he specializes in and more and more accounts means more capital for him and eventually more commissions to made with those accounts .
    these accounts that would be created would only be ok if its paid into the same account because having to trade more than one account at a time could lead to loss of fund.

As a new PAMM manager i will accept low investment from the traders as for me first thing is to show my talent and then if i succeed i could slowly increase those. :good3: