Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: PAMM manager

PAMM manager

What does it take for one to be approved as a PAMM manager and do all brokers have the same rule.

Re: PAMM manager

Well although I am unaware of the actual requirements of what it has to be to become a PAMM manager but I think a trader needs to be a good trader and in fact should make high profits on consistent basis and have the same track throughout as a trader and a broker can always look forward to make them a PAMM manager .

i do know that some broker accept manager application from traders that have been frequent on their site and have traded their account for up to 6 months

There is no special requirement to be a pamm manager. In the case of instaforex, you just sign up and set your parameters, and with fxopen, you need either $1000 or $5000 depending on the pamm account you want to manage

@ janknoah: In Instaforex we does not need to deposit $1000 or $5000 to starting our pamm program my friend. They allowed us to open PAMM trader by using only $1 as our starting trading capital to run thats PAMM bussiness.

Quote Originally Posted by hoki888
    @ janknoah: In Instaforex we does not need to deposit $1000 or $5000 to starting our pamm program my friend. They allowed us to open PAMM trader by using only $1 as our starting trading capital to run thats PAMM bussiness.
    wait a minute are you saying that with only $1 one could become a pamm manger at instaforex i was told that it was with $1000

I know instaforex accepts as low as $1, but they will also let you know that, it won't attract more investors. Investors invest with you when you risk more too.

It's possible manage private funds outside of a PAMM acount if you have a private investor with particular agreenment. :dance2:

Good experience with good amount investment can make traders a PAMM manager ...I feel that various broker is having several rules for sure. :good:

i was told that a manger has to has about $1000 in his account before he can be allowed to accept funds from people to trade with.