Page 1 of 77 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: PAMM leverage

PAMM leverage

As a PAMM account manager what leverage would you say is best you use in trading.

Re: PAMM leverage

Well I like to trade with the high leverage that is 1:1000 and perform all my trades with highest leverage that is available to me. I do trade with proper money management and choose small lot sizes. So it is the risks that needs to be reduced and covered and which I do as well. I like high leverages for my trades .

has the leverage that is used by the PAM manager got any thing to do with the amount of money that he controls.

Most brokers wants pamm managers to play safe, so the leverages for pamm Ecn or pamm standard accounts are usually 1:100 leverage. That way managers take smaller risks

Quote Originally Posted by janknoah
    Most brokers wants pamm managers to play safe, so the leverages for pamm Ecn or pamm standard accounts are usually 1:100 leverage. That way managers take smaller risks
    with sure leverages you equally find out that it is also hard for them to go margin call.

Leverages will surely reduce the risks managers will take. They won't be able to open more orders with a tight leverage like that

the amount of money the manger has in his account would also help to determine the kind of leverage he would use

@ceestech : Well thats really true my friend, if we us huge money to trade in our account balance although our profit percentage are small but size of $ that we generate maybe really high so we can use thats profit to pay our daily need..Thats why when we trade use huge amount of money we can use smaller leverage.

The brokers tries to control leverages based on the capital available in the managers trading account. Normally as the capital increases, the leverages decrease. I would say, to the brokers, leverages and capital increase has an inverse relationship

@janknoah - Brokers or the PAMM managers use the leverage available to them in the best possible way to make sure that they can make some good profits from their trades while trading. Also PAMM managers trade with high leverage so that they can make more profits with their trades .