Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [GUIDE] How to install robot (EA) on mt4

[GUIDE] How to install robot (EA) on mt4

This question often came up to me, I am also looking for a thread about this but no one,,

Below are the steps to install the expert advisor / forex robot:
    1. Metatrader make sure you're not in an open state. If it is still open please close your metatrader, by clicking the X button at the top right corner.[/*:m:2v4qlku7]
    2. Copy the file expert advisor that you will use. Expert advisor can be a file ex4 or mq4 file, copy the file into the folder C: \ program files \ metatrader xxx \ experts.[/*:m:2v4qlku7]
    3. When the expert advisor that you are using a custom-based indicator (indicator metatrader not innate), then also copy the file into the indicators folder C: \ program files \ metatrader xxx \ experts \ indicators.[/*:m:2v4qlku7]
    4. Then open your metatrader.[/*:m:2v4qlku7]
    5. Look on the left panel, there is a Navigator panel, click on the + (plus) that is in addition to writing Expert Advisor, then you will see the names of the expert advisor that you have. Right click on one of the expert advisor who will you then left click on Attach to chart [/*:m:2v4qlku7]
    6. After you click Attach To Chart option then you will be brought to a common panel of expert advisors you. We must give amandat the EA to do automatic trading by providing a check on the menu Allow Live Trading [/*:m:2v4qlku7]
    7. Then click OK.[/*:m:2v4qlku7]
    8. The next step is to enable the your EA, how the EA by clicking the button in the top panel of your metatrader. Click the button of which was colored red to green (active) [/*:m:2v4qlku7]
    9. To ensure that the EA you have to work then look at the top right corner of your chart, see whether there was a smile face? If there had been a smiling face then you have Active EA. But if there is a face gloomy / sad and a cross or X then you have not been active EA. [/*:m:2v4qlku7]
    10. The last step is often overlooked but very important is to restart your Metatrader, EA is active but sometimes can not trade, therefore we need to restart Metatrader.[/*:m:2v4qlku7]
    11. How To restart metatrader Metatrader is closed then open again metatradernya without setting the EA again.[/*:m:2v4qlku7]
    12. The next step is to wait for EA to open a position in accordance with the signal or a trading system that is in the EA.[/*:m:2v4qlku7]

if this thread already exists, moderator please delete it

may be useful

Re: [GUIDE] How to install robot (EA) on mt4

Thanks its really a great support for all of us and i must say that now most of the traders can use it without any hassle or any complication , thanks once again for this great support. :good2:
    DOING HARD WORK IS NOT THE KEY TO GET THE SUCCESS , YOU HAVE TO BECOME A SMART HARD WORKER TO GET THE WHOLE SUCCESS.

You have done some very good work by posting the manual of installing EA on terminal. This was really missing in this section.

@zafz i must say that i am agree with you because this thing really makes a difference for us because these things really very necessary and important. :good2: :good3:
    DOING HARD WORK IS NOT THE KEY TO GET THE SUCCESS , YOU HAVE TO BECOME A SMART HARD WORKER TO GET THE WHOLE SUCCESS.

Well this is a good information and thanks a lot for your efforts , although I have never tried to install any software or a robot but then I think there must be different ways to install and individual software and it must come along with the instructions and ways to install the robot .

A very nice work indeed,hope that will help us a lot ..i will follow that and if any problem occurs during the EA installation in the MT4 ,i will put questions about any query.

@realfun07 well yeah its really helpful to us how to install EA on mt4 and its good to see that we can now install EA on mt4 and even i was looking for it and i hope i can able to install it successfully and can increase my profit through it and i am just tested many EA and some are really profitable to me and i would like to try them on real account hope it will be more beneficial.
    Change Your self If you wish to change the world

I had also often ask how do I install the EA for mt4,,
    this may be useful for beginners who do not know :good:

@nicotien : Really helpfull information my friend, and i believe a lot of member will be helped by youre tutorial. BTW can you also explain to me how to instal an EA an VPS hosting cause I planned to use VPS for my EA.

@donis please, may be useful for you,,
    for VPS? I'll certainly make guidelines also make it,
    but most you can ask directly to the seller VPS you trust, usually you will be guided directly by the seller