Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whitdrawal from Personal Office

Whitdrawal from Personal Office

I want to made the next proposal: What the meanings of the winners of the contests can be consulted in the Personal Offices of each participant or still better make withdrawals from there. :good2:

Regards.

Re: Whitdrawal from Personal Office

I think todays system is wonderful. I like it :P

absolutely agree with you, Dorris! today's system is up to date and comfy!:good2:
    Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference. -Winston Churchill

i do not understand with this thread. what is meant by withdrawal of a private office and contest a friend?
    is there anything that would give me more insight?

The point is that IAFT provides Forex traders-newbies to take part in the IAFT traders contests. This program is absolutely free of charge to participate in, but they earn real money for this. All the rules are here

If you took the prize place in the contest, but while registering in one of them you did not specify the payment data, then you should apply to the contest support, indicating you payment data and attaching your ID.

In case you specified your payment data, then during 24 hours check your payment data. Your prize money will be transferred there.
    Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference. -Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by WINSTON258 View Post
    The point is that IAFT provides Forex traders-newbies to take part in the IAFT traders contests. This program is absolutely free of charge to participate in, but they earn real money for this. All the rules are here

If you took the prize place in the contest, but while registering in one of them you did not specify the payment data, then you should apply to the contest support, indicating you payment data and attaching your ID.

In case you specified your payment data, then during 24 hours check your payment data. Your prize money will be transferred there.
    I have been here and I've read and studied. Thank you.

If you have the payment data in order you need too to contact the support for payments in contest. My suggestion was about the possibility to made withdrawals direct from the personal office.

Pay attention that IAFT traders contests are discussed here!

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    Pay attention that IAFT traders contests are discussed here!
    Mod whether the withdrawal is the amount of all payments in the can from the rebates, referrals, partners, and trading contest on our IAFT account of personal office? wow,,, it very much!

Hello!

The prizes for Contests would be send within 24 hours to your payment data directly.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com