Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pamm loss

Pamm loss

what has been your largest loss since you started to invest in PAMM accounts.

Re: Pamm loss

Well so far I have not invested in PAMM accounts so there is no question of any losses or profits. Although PAMM accounts promise regular or fixed returns on the investments in the form of percentage of profit sharing .

I haven't really lost any money from pamm investment. I invested $100 with a manager at instaforex, and at the end of the period, i got back $108.64, that is $8.64 profits or 8.64% in two weeks

do yo think that with other mangers you would have gotten better and higher profits.

That's to poor for a whole 2weeks, no manager would have done better. That's pamm account for you. The profits are always too low.
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.

My largest lost when i invest my money in the PAMM account are 500$ in one week..I choose wrong PAMM trader, and thats is my first PAMM invest, but after get this bad experienced i know how to choose proper PAMM trader.

@dking123 : For me better to invest our money in PAMM trader thats only generate small profit but consistent, small profit percentage are meant this PAMM trader use a really good money management in her trading. He is not a high risk taker trader.

I did not even try to invest in managed account, but I think managed accounts do not guarantee a profit, past performance is no guarantee of future performance.

Till now ,i have not invested money in PAMM accounts ..so,i didn't lose any amount .actually me just seeing the instruction and TOS of several broker site PAMM accounts to search the most profitable PAMM account terms.

@janknoah - Well profits at the rate of 8.64% in two weeks which makes 17 % approximately in a month and I think it is a good and realistic returns and we can always compound it or invest more money and make a fixed income for ourselves by doing so .