Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Pamm loss

Re: Pamm loss

That is true, hoki888, the Pamm trader trading with most of his own money will make him definitely serious because he wouldn't want to loose his investment.
    bet big win big

That's true, pamm trader should have a lot of his own money involved, so that he can take trading seriously. We should note that.

@samuelz, not all PAMM trader uses their money in PAMM, most of them trade with other person money and thats why mostly doing losses because their own money not involve

Featurelion, I don't agree with you, a pamm trader can't just start Pamm system without his own money involved, no investor will invest in that Pamm.

Unlike the pamm account that you have to wait till the duration agreed with the pamm manager
    before backing off,the forex trade copier system gives you freedom of exit at any time you want

Pam loss is someting investors doubt about that gives them double mind whether to invest or not, so PAMM traderss should try to avoid so much loss.

To be real pamm mangers, their loses and gains are 50:50. The fact is at the end we don't make much profit.

In early phase of my career, I went ahead with PAMM account but then I realized that I could do better taking things in my own hands and that’s exactly what I did. Now, it’s exactly 3 years later today that I am able to generate over 2-3k profits per month due to my own ability. So, it’s just about determination and believing in your own ability, but I do give credit to my broker OctaFX as well because without their support through stuff like low spreads, daily market updates, monitoring system on their web and more, it would not be possible to reach where I am today.

There are such instances when you lose PAMM and that's really unclear. But you should also come to the right conclusions, for example, look for another broker, find an executive with a different history, and not be deceived by high profit indicators. Better slower, but safer.

The best way to get profit is to always look for new pamms. It's better to learn to trade and manage your money yourself.