Page 1 of 67 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: PAMM deposit

PAMM deposit

what has been your highest deposit under a PAMM manager.

Re: PAMM deposit

I haven't deposited any amount in the PAMM account till now ..so,no comments in this matter but i feel that $100 is a good first investment for sure.

My highest deposit or investments under a pamm manager was $100, and when i withdrew my investments, i made some profits rather than losses. Though in future, i intend to increase my investments.

It is really good that you have made some profit by investing a PAMM. Are you still with that PAMM manager. I think you should just keep going with him to enjoy more profits.

@imbest i must say that now these days a lot of traders are investing in their PAMM accounts because of high returns and i must say those people who don't have time or who don't know how to trade can now do trading with full confidence with PAMM.
    DOING HARD WORK IS NOT THE KEY TO GET THE SUCCESS , YOU HAVE TO BECOME A SMART HARD WORKER TO GET THE WHOLE SUCCESS.

When depositing or investing into any managers portfolio, just know that everything is possible with forex. There is a certainty of high returns and also high losses. Don't let past performance make you take high risks

@janknoah i agree with you that before investing we must have to see everything about PAMM manager because PAMM manager must have good reputation, otherwise you may loose your total capital. :good: :good2:
    DOING HARD WORK IS NOT THE KEY TO GET THE SUCCESS , YOU HAVE TO BECOME A SMART HARD WORKER TO GET THE WHOLE SUCCESS.

Highest money I ever invest in a PAMM trader are $500, for 3 month of trading my PAMM trader can generate 70% profit from my money, then I coumpounding thats money to generate more profit, but in in the a month thats trader make a big big mistake then his PAMM get Margin call.

what was the capital you used for that investment and what are the lessons you got from the investment.

I ever invest 1000$ in PAMM account, but I divided my investment to several PAMM trade, 800$ in longterm PAMM trader and 200$ to 2 Scalper PAMM trader each $100, by doing this I can reduce my risk, because its better not to put all egg in the same basket.